We Are The Abused

 We Are The Abused








I've received an update on what is potentially a huge attack on the most disadvantaged group in the United States. The post office seems to have an individual in our town, Spokane, Washington, who is doing a targeted attack on SSI/SSDI/SSA clients for Goodwill Payee. No client that was to receive a check last week has yet to receive theirs. Not just one, but many. This a gigantic mess for both Godfearing citizens and social justice warriors alike.


I Am The Face Of The Abuse


How do I know? Because, obviously, I was targeted with this class discrimination, too. I'm not able to work a job, obviously. My Asperger's Syndrome makes me notoriously bad at handling social situations in work environments and in general. Remember, this is the same disorder that Marshall Mathers/Eminem has as well as Bill Gates. I obviously do my writing and music as a form of alternative life fulfillment. If you are reading this now, you fully realize I am far from unintelligent. I don't believe I should have someone choose to financially abuse me for a condition I was born with. It feels like a form of xenophobia or racism, or at least financial discrimination, from classism.


If you read my blog for awhile, you'll realize that I've been targeted over who I am for abuse several times. I believe in transparency in any form of journalism. If you can't still accept me for being a brilliant mind, nonetheless, you probably wouldn't be reading this, as I've said. You better believe I'll be flopping this on the desk of some very important people. This is disgusting and may prove critical race theory, in the end.


Who Am I?


It honestly could be a liberal or a conservative. Honestly, this seems like a form of terrorism from an unstable Trump supporter. I'm sorry if I'm incapable of working. I haven't worked since I was 21. I'm 37 now. I know that may surprise you if you've seen my photos, but that's how it is. Yes, my faces never seems to age, nor my body. I'm American born, too. Imagine that. Whatever I am now is pointless to argue because of my infamously volatile behavior. I'm not a lover of true violence, however. 


What We Need


Our job is to mount an uprising against this dangerous political environment created by both sides. We need to do this the right way, that won't get us in trouble. No, I'm not saying to shoot them when no one is looking. I'm speaking of peaceful protest, our constitutional right and duty. I'm fully realizing my growing sympathy for African Americans and their abuse done to them for their skin color which they cannot help.


It's Been Going On For Awhile


We are having many forms of abuse done to the weakest classes in America. We are the most disadvantaged. We are the abused. We are those crying in our drinks we can't even truly afford. While we are so close to our nations celebration of us declaring our independence, what are we to do? We cannot remain speechless. We must speak out. Our citizens are our ultimate future, including I. I'm not asking to be a revolutionary leader. In fact, I'm saying I have the God given right, as if I was born for this. I'm more than even I let on with my countless posts. Please, I beg of you, side with me. I have skills that people even haven't heard of before. I'm a freak, okay, I know that, but no one has the right to reinforce that belief of mine. It's a personal doubt that makes me not able to make friends. Just because I'm not human doesn't mean I don't live on Earth. Interpret that anyway you feel like.

Comments