On Love and Kindness

 On Love and Kindness





We deal with all sorts of inequities in life. With all the turmoil we handle in the Western World, what are we to do? Will people always judge us for our vices? Sadly, probably yes. I want you to hear something amazing. We are creatures that were created in a divine fashion, and no matter what we do, those who placed their stakes in our lives will always love us. Do we know them? Some have heard some stories about the Gods, but how much do we really know about them?


Simply Indescribable


The Gods are quite incomparable beings. They have little need to judge someone for a mere petty thing. Even if we do something we perceive as really bad, they ultimately know that human beings are bound to make mistakes. We aren't the fleshly greatness that people make us out to be. It's okay to not be perfect, in fact, it is normal. We've placed way too much onto our plates in this life. We should get back to what really matters. Love, kindness, and forgiveness. Isn't that what we really need? Compassion?


Tell Me Why


You probably ask me why I would say these things. Trust me,  my friend, I know what it is like to be judged. I don't talk to anyone outside of the messages I send, save for a select few people. It isn't necessarily that I'm antisocial, it is just that maybe pride makes me trip over my words. Isn't that my own understanding? I try to be positive, but, Lord, it's hard. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about cancel culture these days. I'm poor, remember?


I Must Be Strong


How can I ever be positive? I have to try my hardest, right? Don't we all? Negativity is our enemy. We can all attest to that, including me. I've not wanted to give you something meaningless. I won't be posting about something trendy. I'll be talking about something as old as time itself, something seemingly lost in this universe. Love, and nothing but it.


More Than Me Than You See


The thing about me. There is more than you see. I'm much and many more than the eye can see. I wish that this side could always shine. I'll speak from who I once was, a kind person who just wanted friends because he was lonely. Being kind to people is the best quality a person can ever have. Has that young man completely died inside me? No, but the beast inside has kept him retrained. I'd imagine we all have our own inner demons, but I'm afraid the presence of mine is personally more menacing. I'll try my hardest to restrain my rage, as I must always do.


Who We Are


We aren't the product of a broken species by default. We only choose to make ourselves into the monsters we are today. Can we ever rejoin our hearts to become that unified country we once were? Probably not, but it sure is a nice thought. Please remember that we all make mistakes. Don't hate someone simply because you don't understand them. Throw that hate, anger, and fear where it belongs: in the garbage. We don't live long enough to hate someone. We'll be okay as long as our hearts lead the way. Let them be pure and not be stony. This nation won't survive much longer if we can't all be on the same page. Is it really too late for America? Maybe, and that is a sinister thought. Going into the fourth of July, let us remember what makes our people really great: unity. United we stand, and divided we fall. Russia has already opened fire on NATO warships. How much longer will you all remain asleep?

Comments