It's Official: Defund The Police

 It's Official: Defund The Police






Today was a weird day. My wife attempted to report a theft of 250 dollars and the cops tried to get me in trouble. They claimed a television program was me even though I was playing a M-rated game that I had up really loud and it was clearly that. I didn't even talk this crazy woman. I've talked to some people who have worked for Spokane Washington Crime Check and they were mentally ill women who were volunteers who went to bible study. Why would old ladies be mentally ill if they go to some nonsense bible study? As you know, I am a shaman who hails from pagan beliefs, not entirely different the Native Americans. Wasn't today the day slaves were emancipated? How sad is it I relate to them. Remember, folks, you now get in trouble if your wife tries to report felony theft. Unbelievable. Sadly, I have to admit it: it is time to defund the police.


Yep, I'm Poor. So What?


So is it because I am poor? That I used to attend mental health in the past? I feel like I am too a slave. There is no doubt that slavery is wrong. Because of this, this post is dedicated to all those who were wrongfully kept as slaves, here on the official Juneteenth. We can now have crime done against us and we are now the criminals for reporting crime. There is no clearer time to defund the police than now, as they so clearly have murdered several African Americans. Innocent people, simply because of their skin color. What have we came to when we are getting in trouble for reporting serious crime? Yep, it's official. Just pull their funds. This town is well known for racism, as someone from the city council who led to the homeless had to quit because of racism simply because he was black.


The Police In Spokane Washington? They Are Always A Joke.


God, I hate this town. Spokane is a huge ignorant cracker town. I love this country, but, Lord, some of these people here are awfully hard to love. I do forgive them, but they make it really hard. I don't vote, I have no friends, and nor real concrete job besides my music and writing. I'll survive on faith alone.


What Is Our Real Options?


What are we to do in a nation that is completely against me? Is this truly what communism is? Not the true form. This is Stalin's form, not a true, more pure form. We must work together but what little do we have besides civil disobedience or resistance? That is all we can do in this sad tyrannical form of police that are clearly against minorities. We must work together to get rid of this corrupt police regime. I'm sorry to cut this short, but I am in disbelief. Rise up, Children, may we work together, to form a new regime, that doesn't hurt us because we are poor, African American, mentally ill, gay, pagan, or nothing at all. Band together so we can be strong and remember that it was the rich white man who enslaved black men wrongly, who was the same that who were our founding fathers. Please believe we can pull through as one people, who are all just Americans.

Comments