A Night Like No Other Chapter 2


A Night Like No Other



Chapter 2

Dinner was about to be served. The time was nearly 12:30. Alan, before too long, came out the door, with three plates in hand, topped with rice and the most delicious smelling venison steaks. He handed the three of us our plates, and said, "You'll have to excuse me, visitor. There's something I need to handle out back." Alan left us, and Dolores placed her plate on the table and pushed into me, brushing her chest against me. She purred, and ran her fingers through my hair. She smiled, and then playfully pulled away, taking a single deliberate bite of her venison. I chose to do the same, impressed, as you can guess, by the venison. It was so tender and delicious, having been cooked to medium. Mindi stared at me, with a nearly malicious glare. I'll have to be careful of her. She must not know of me and her mother's intentions. Her eyes beamed with an almost reflective nature that was absolutely inhuman. There is something unearthly about the three of them, something that will be a story to tell for years on Halloween, around a fire, not unlike the one at the party. The girl I met earlier had been cautious of me, and it was hard to get a single word out of her. She had been afraid of these woods, and I wonder if Dolores had been sending a spell all along, enchanting me, leading me here and away from that blonde. What a night this is turning out to be, the perfect Halloween, one full of temptation and seduction.
Dolores finished her plate quickly, as did I. She smiled, her wonderful white teeth showing, and said, insisting, "Let me show you the upstairs. You'll love it." She took me by the hand, and drug me with surprising strength up the creaking stairs and into a hallway that split off in two directions. She led me to the very back on the left, and opened the entrance to the attic. She went up the stairs first, with me following closely behind. Inside the attic laid a bed and many candles, decorated with many pictures of occult figures and what appeared to be real human skulls. Purple cushions laid throughout the room, and Dolores laid down on the bed on the ground. She said, in a hushed tone, "Lay with me. I have something I want to show you." I joined her, eagerly, and relaxed next to her, with Dolores putting her arms around me, pressing her alluring body against mine. She kissed me, on the lips, and said, "We could get to our fun now, but what's the rush? I want to keep you here...forever. We'll kill Alan, and you'll be Mindi's new daddy. Alan pushes me around, and I don't like that. To Hades with him..." I grinned, my eyes opened wide with the prospect of replacing Alan as the master of this realm. Alan is truly ghastly, though. He moves too fast to be a mere human. What he is, I don't know, but I'll need Dolores' help for certain to topple such a great threat. I stroked Dolores' back, and said, reassuring her, "I'll do what it takes. I promise." She laughed, maliciously, a cackle that filled the dark room. She sat up, and flicked her hand towards a candle burning in a skull, causing it to become extinguished. The room darkened more, and she proceeded to tug at my shirt. She unbuttoned it, and kissed my chest. We made out for what seemed like hours, and despite her body yearning to become mine, she stopped, and said, confessing, "He has a hold on me. I can't let go of my curse until he's dead. He's made it so I can give myself to no other. He bites me, each night, draining me of my vital force. Darn him!" Dolores began to cry, the tears falling like rain from her weary eyes. I held her close, and let her weep on my shoulder. She released me, wiping away her tears. She said, in a low tone, one full of misery, "We have to return to the downstairs before he knows we are gone. Come, button your shirt."
We returned downstairs, met by more dirty looks from Mindi. She growled at us, in the strangest of all tones, one that sounded exactly like some wild dog. Dolores laughed, jesting, and said to her, "Mind your manners, deary. He's a guest in our home. My guest." Mindi put her eyes down,  and sat next to her mother on the couch, with me taking the chair she previously rested in. Alan eventually returned inside, relieved to see us there. He smiled, his lips still cover his teeth, and said, announcing, "I've dealt with the garden. She has flowers that bloom at night." He quickly approached me, taking me off guard. He examined my neck closely, making me shiver. He then yawned, and said, in a deep tone, "Surly you must be tired. Mindi, show him to the attic." I'll return to where we shared our passion earlier. There will be nothing to do but lay in wait. Dolores glanced at me, her eyes relaying the plan. I'll wait for her, and then we can put an end to Alan. Mindi stood up, and said, as she hurried up the stairs, "Come on. I'll get you set up, Freddy."
When we had made it to the attic I noticed that Mindi had taken a dark complexion. She said, disregarding her quickly changing countenance, "The moon is bright. Come on. Go on up. The bathroom is down the hall. You should use it first. My father hates to be disturbed at night." I nodded, and proceeded to the end of the other hall, finding the bathroom. Inside reeked the scent of Lavender, and I found nothing but a single candle lighting the room. I relieved myself, and sought to wash my hands. I found no mirror, furthering my suspicions of the supernatural nature of Alan. Who would have thought creatures like him exist? If he is indeed some vampire, I will need some sort of spell to be casted by Dolores to undo him. The attic appeared to be just the place for her to work her magick. There we can begin a full onslaught on him.
I walked back to the attic, taking the steps with care. I laid down, keeping my eyes open to await Dolores. Several minutes passed, and there was no sign of her. I decided to take out my cigarettes, knowing there was no smoke detector in this room. I dragged off my smoke, enjoying its calming effect. I laid there, forgetting about my former life. I want to stay here, and take over this house. I can forget about work, resuming Alan's hunts. What is it exactly that is keeping Dolores? There wasn't a clock in the room, and my only way of telling time was in my long dead phone. I had no idea how much time passed, and I eventually heard someone coming up into the room, the door swinging open. It was Mindi, who had tea. She said, in a quiet, solemn tone, "Mother wanted me to bring you this. Here." She intends to be a little later than I expected. I took the tea, with gratitude, a full pot at my disposal. Mindi left in silence, furthering her enigma. I sipped the tea, pouring myself cup after cup as the time passed. It was delicious, and kept me awake.
It was some time before I finally heard the door swing open again. This time, it was, at last, Dolores, with a smile and her attractive nightgown on, it being dark purple, doing its best to accent her large bosom. She shut the door, quietly, and sat down gently next to me on the bed. She sighed, and said, in a whisper, "Let us begin." She grabbed up a tray, a picture of Alan and her, and a candle, and  placed them at the side of the bed. She then grabbed a sharp looking dagger, and said, explaining, "We must cut the picture in half, draw our blood, and drip it on the two halves of the picture. That is what we will do." She cut the picture of the two of them, swiftly, in half, and laid them in the purple porcelain tray, and handed me the knife. With a sharp cut, I opened my index finger, and squeezed out blood, it dripping onto Alan's half of the photo. Then, Dolores widely cut her hand, the blood oozing onto her half. She then smiled, wiping her hand off on the bed, right in the middle of it. She said, in the most sexy of tones I've ever heard, "Now, we make love. It'll insure our ritual." We laid down, and did what our bodies were dying to do. It was incredible, something I have never felt before. She knew how to light each of my parts on fire, and we proceeded to passionately entwine for what seemed like forever. Forever. Maybe I'll take Alan's curse from him. Maybe I'll stay mortal. Who cares? I'll have her.

Comments

Post a Comment