Primitive Shamanism

Primitive Shamanism



Primal shamanism is an art I've developed that has its roots back in animalistic hunter gatherer tribal formations. It specializes in mastering the wild and speaking directly with animals. A guide is needed, in lieu of a spiritual host, and a specialization path is preferred, such as canine or avian. I specialize in speaking with birds, especially crows. I've developed the art to track wild bird species in cities, to conserve them and help monitor their population to ensure their survival from extinction. I rub my clothes with feathers, and attach feathers to my garb. This helps to attract birds to help guide me in my hunt.

Primal shamanism is the most ancient of all shamanism, dating back perhaps over 18,000 years. It is useful for maintaining a path that connects both man and animal, and makes for a vital survivalist tool. I can survive better than others because of my primal path shamanism. By maintaining a healthy relationship with both humanity and the spiritual realm, I can communicate better with animals. Animals are the middle path to the spiritual and physical realms, adding a link that predates human interference. We can maintain a healthy connection to the wild, but only if we respect what is left. Sadly, much of our lands remain fallen because of over-hunting and over-expansion. We can't give back the lands we have taken from the animal kingdom because of our need to expand our human population. All we can do is seek to make unity through conservation of the wilderness. We are victims of our own behavior. Our actions have made us forget that animals lived alongside us, sharing the land. When we wiped out the Native Americans, and controlled what few were left, bad consequences happened to our great nation. We now are fallen alongside the species that were once our friends.

I was born of German/Gaulish descent, with my ancestors migrating to Ireland. We are versed in navigating and hunting the highlands, riding horses and obeying the signs of the wilderness to track our prey. We do not need anything besides our proud pagan blood to help us in our hunt of both evil spirit and man alike. Some call us sorcerers, some call us witches, but most call us shamans. Shamans are predatory in nature, and hunt the foes that mortal men cannot see. Our primal path shamanism lets us tap into arcane energies that allow us to summon animals to assist with the stalking of our chosen game. We are talented, yes, but we seek to heal and provide for the community. Elite class shaman like me only come along so often, as our training is limited to select individuals. It's my wish to record my travels through the high spiritual realms and train others in my ways. They may be lesser daitengu, to me, the greater Tengu, but I wish to train you in the path that I cherish so much. It is a blessing to develop an animalistic side to your conscience. Animals are not lesser than us, but instead divine. They are all about survival, and alleviate stress in a way that exceeds all of our normal human rationality. We survive not because of our instinct, but because of a skill taught at an institution. We work a daily job, and spend our paycheck at a designated vendor. This is foolishness in the wild, where animals hunt and forage to survive. Our logic is nonsense to a primitive beast. Even our pets cannot understand why we do what we do, and we find ourselves leaning on them for our emotional well-being.

It is the lost connection to the wild that drives us further down a path to our own extinction. Our inability to survive naturally has been the Achilles heel of all humanity for too long. Many of you are so ignorant that you don't know how to gut and skin your kill while hunting. You would not last in a beast's world, this is by far true. There is only hope for you if you break this cycle of reccurence. We are victims of our own ignorance and I am not a victim any longer. I do not want to live a life of inferior design where I do not know how to survive. Embrace my path, and you will know that we do not have dominance over beasts. Seek to create unity and you will free your own soul.

Comments