Don't Forget To Escape!

Don't Forget To Escape!



Escaping this world's pressure may seem impossible. Impossible? Yes, really. The intense struggles we go through seem impossible at times to get away from. Let me explain with a common example from my life. 

When I was younger, life was easy. I didn't have to worry about anything complicated. Then, I grew up, and I realized there was a whole world to deal with. Relationships, a job, and all sorts of dumb stuff. It wasn't easy anymore. To be honest, I wanted to run away. Life was no longer simple. Life wasn't about to get any easier. So, what did I do?

I indulged in my natural gifts, and do you know what that is? Shamanism, that's what. Shamanism was my escape to all of life's pressures. Life got easier, but with one heck of a cost. My sanity. I feel as if what I experience isn't real. It is, to an extent, but what I feel is simply an unreal equation to this life's everyday problems. My experiences are too intense for this world and its little problems to handle. If I can't escape the pressure of this life, then I am weak. I am stronger than I feel, even if it is unreal.

Now that that is out of the way, I want to ask you something! Is life too much for you to handle? Do you want to be like me, but just can't? Life isn't something that will simply go away, even if you are a shaman. I want you to know that life doesn't have bigger problems than you can handle. Depression and thoughts of hurting yourself are not okay. Shamanism isn't an answer to what is merely a problem with how life is treating you. If you are depressed, and are thinking about doing something stupid, I want you to tell someone right now. Don't do it. I love you and need you alive to share in our walk together. Please, tell someone you trust right now what is going on so they can get you the help you deserve.

Escapism dictates that you handle your problems in the right way. Gaming is a lot of fun if you are in the right mood. It is always fun if you can handle a simple escape from life's constant issues. Problems come and go in life, and you should always be ready to game with a mentality that your fellow gamers can appreciate. Right now, my friends, the full moon is coming. It's sad that I feel like a lunatic already. It hangs over my head and threatens to make me howl! Oh, how I do not jest. My heart is heavy already so far ahead of its return. Don't be surprised if I focus on you. I want you to know that my mind is with you and I'm ready to take on your problems. I love you and I don't want you to feel like me. I want your moods to be stable, unlike my screwy brain. Have peace of mind, always, and don't be like this downbeat shaman. I'm not one to take anything lightly, not even a simple game! Ha ha!

Unlike all of our issues, I am one to leave this plane of existence. Shamanism is the only drug I truly need to get out of this life. Escapism is my key, exceeding everything I've known before. Shamanism and escapism should really be married. Their partnership can not be understated. The spiritual realm does dwell with us, but I think often it is best to leave to our imagined selves. Life isn't easy when we are stressing over the physical realm. We tend to get so worked up over what we see as our issues! We never think to just let our spirits soar above it all! Then again, how could we? Our spirits can't pay our bills and watch over our loved ones, can they? We want to leave this physical realm but we simply can't right now. We are locked inside our bodies, sleeping. Until we all have a spiritual world that presides over our physical one, we can't do a darn thing about it. I'm sorry about that, really. We must wait for the time in which escapism is a real thing in this world for us to sit back and let the dice roll, and until you can join me at the gaming table, I'll be waiting, too. Faith dictates that you believe in the unseen, my friends, and for that matter, you are unseen next to me. Keep the faith, always. I'm waiting for you to join my unseen world. I need people like you, my loyal readers, so be strong, like a lion. You are my heart's desire, you know that. Whether you are in America, or the rest of the world, game on. Until we meet again, my beloved companions, I'll be waiting for you, in paradise. Don't give up the fight that this world drops in your lap. There's nothing you can't handle, with help, from me and your loved ones. I want you to focus on your lives and fight through all the hurt you are going through. If you are reading me, then there must be some, and I am truly sorry about that. Remember, life gets easier as you go. I promise you that. Escape all of this world's pain, in the right way, with the ones you care about and a simple exercise in faith. Believe in a better tomorrow. Sorry about all this mushy stuff.

-C.P

Comments