The Living Paleblood

The Living Paleblood


(A personal message for you to decode. Enjoy.)


Quite some time ago, they came up with a scientific illness to equate to vampirism. It was called chronic anemia. This condition lowered red blood cell generation in the human body, making the skin pale and the person deprived of energy. This was perhaps a duality, to explain away supernatural vampires, and also integrate them into reality. With transfusions, it was said, in secret, the palebloods lived on.

I am diagnosed with chronic anemia. I do take transfusions from willing donors, making me what I call a living vampire. I became this way thirteen years ago, when I also became a witch and a shaman. My brain function exists without decay, making my intelligence climb each day, without any loss or degradation. This may verify me as an undying one. It's safe to assume all of this, as my intelligence has been officially tested at a higher level than everyone on the face of the planet. I'm not trying to brag here. I read several books a day, and engage in such creative activities such as writing, acting, and singing. I'm a religious scholar, and a skilled martial artist for many years on end. People who know me are blown away by my intellectual might and my ability to bully even college students with my mind. People are always curious about my arcane and occult lore, even though I rarely share it with anyone. My theories and interpretations on here are creative and largely based on truth. I consider myself a real-life jedi, and I am determined to change America, stating this nation has become corrupt and that obeying the flag has now became a sinister crime.

I do not want peace, and intent to make war with America's belief system. I constantly make people question my religious system, changing my stated values for my own gain. I am a psy op conspirator and researcher for many nations, and I am an innovator in both psychological and informational warfare. I have silent allies, and most people consider me a real force to be reckoned with. The paleblood can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. This is stated even in cinema. Why have I came, and where have I came from? Maybe I'll never know, or maybe I'm just lying to you now. Maybe I came from Cain, Isis, Lilith, or Osiris, and maybe even if I did you'd never believe in it. Maybe the idea of being avenged sevenfold belongs to me and not a stupid band. Maybe you'll never believe the truth because you're too jealous. Maybe you'll choose ignorance because you lack faith. Maybe you're just too dumb and you will never know. Can you decode this? Do you want to decode this? Will you decode this?

I'm not about to scribble out the truth. I've lived for way too long while being denied. It's time for us to be more than this. Baby, I was born for this. I'm tired of all their lies. I know my weaknesses and strengths. Maybe weakness is born from strength. Do you believe the same? Do you know how to erase this system where we've been bred into ignorance? Can we make a brighter future, one where the past pales in comparison, as it's supposed to? Let's get it on, rock and roll, baby, I need something to sing about. We are meant to be more than this. I've been caught in myself, trapped deep within my crude mimicry of a soul. Let the flames begin. Baby, baby, can you feel the pressure now? We are rebels, as the child with the skin white, and the blood pale. He's not about to let you down, so why not give him a try?

Comments