Hermit Crab, Dragon God

Hermit Crab, Dragon God




For years, I dreamed of a former life. Practicing, training, living a life of spirituality. Living as a hermit, socializing only when I needed, it seemed simple: this is all I need. Enlightenment, self-respect, spirituality, a strong mind, it's what will give me the strength to face each day. Reality is reality, though, for this America, and not ancient China. Having mastered Kung Fu, Karate, and Taekwando, I always was protected against the enemy in life. As my faith left me poor, I considered my options, and the cruel world that surrounds me. I started to train hard, wishing only to become a professional fighter so that my family could live a good life. Like a movie from the past, I knew that history does indeed repeat itself. This isn't ancient China. This is America, where I need to be a provider for all that I love. It's time to be a strong man, and abuse what I know. My secrets are better off if they are used to protect what needs to be really protected, not our monastery, but our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, friends, and more.

Nothing remains hidden to me anymore. Engaging in my routine, I pound my flesh into gear, wishing to recreate the Chinese dragon. This is my life, a warrior of my body, mind, spirit, and soul. I have the heart of a lion. Am I humble? Yes, but now I must leave my humble beginnings and enter life into the stage of a great one. On stage, film, or in the ring, I must become a Herculean legend to save all that would matter to me. Heroism isn't dead. Not when the lives of my brothers and sisters are on the line. I can go the distance. I can finish the race and eat of the Ambrosia. It's funny where life takes you and the strange opportunities that it presents. You are stronger than you think, really. I am not a testament of a weak-willed beast, but instead a hunter of fates. Now, I must not think of this as fortune seeking, but more my future, or maybe our future. The past hasn't died, but time sure has moved on. The faces we once saw are now gone but definitely not forgotten. I'm sorry to all of you who have suffered. If you couldn't be a hero, then step aside. It's my time to show you what I'm made of. The monastery is gone, our brothers fallen, but not I, for I stand tall, larger than life. We will fight for a better tomorrow. Maybe I'll become the defender of Earth. Who knows? Life has finally started for me. I'm ready to be the hero we need to fight for our survival, for I am not fallen, but, instead, risen.


Nothing can stop me from the decision I've already made. I will be the God of justice, revived as the son of Lilith, the face they've hid in the garden. I am more than even you know, a mage, warrior, gentlemen thief, and the savior of a forgotten world, that is, my world. With faith and hard work, you can do anything. Isn't that what Christ taught us? Let us forget the past and move forward, now, with me. If you've followed my story you know of my divine will. You won't be sorry. Remember, whatever you believe, let it be good, and together we shall all see God. Let the dead rest, and let your soul rejoice. If I can do this, then certainly you can, correct? I'm calling for all of you to stop being cowards and fight for your lives, too. This fallen world needs heroes, and that's something all of you simply are not being. You Americans are more than what you've made yourselves to be, false idols with no innate power. God once made you, now, I beg you, fight hard to restore that image, before it's too late.

Comments