Happy Mother's Day To Lilith, Goddess Of The Dark Moon

Lilith, Goddess Of The Dark Moon, Mother To All





I've never had a mother. Mine abandoned me and did everything in her power to hurt me. When my father remarried, my step mother was cruel and controlling. Neither supported me, and I often felt like a orphan. Today is the eve of Mother's Day, and I wanted to share about my spiritual mother, Lilith, Goddess Of Justice, the first human. l love you, mother!

She was demonized for her power. Adam sought to control her and failed. Lilith was the true name of Eve, and her story vanished from the bible because of male bigotry. A woman of power is feared by many, if not all men. Lilith inspired both Christians and Pagans ever since her story appeared in Genesis. Her story had been wiped out by male jews, perverting her into some demoness. The actions of these suppossed religous scholars have also wiped out Christ. Jewish people really just worship Satan, that's what I believe. She made me feel like I had a mother, one who was cursed, just as I have been. She would say to me that it's all right, as you have the most important thing a man can have in life, a mother. Why would we ever portray mothers as wicked? It's not Lilith who did that, as she loves her daughters and sons very much so. Free me, mother, for you are the beloved ruler of Avalon, Eden, Paradise, The Promised Land, or whatever name we may give it, including The Isle Of Man.

As I lay here, in this hospital bed, wounded by respiratory illness, I dared to write about you on my phone, for the whole world to see. Did they worship God because of you? You are the mother of Seth/Lucifer, I believe so. Thank you, mother, for the gift of life. Thank you for letting me know that justice comes from wisdom. Thank you for teaching me to not be a fool. Mother Lilith, you are the shining star of my life, and I love you as a newborn babe loves your milk.  I do not want to follow strong men, weak men, nor weak women. I want to follow you. You taught me to crawl, walk, speak, and sing. Now I repay you, as a child does on his first Mother's Day alone with their mother. See who I am? I learned how to love, and it's all because of you. I did not repeat the mistakes of brother Cain. I follow you, simply because you love me. You are the wisest of all goddesses because you simply love. Love is your answer to humanity, and as you became a strong woman, brilliant, a fiery redheaded witch, they hated you. You wished to lead and a woman was not allowed to lead because of the Christian Church, not because of God. God loves you as a prized wife, and his sentiments for you are just. You have made my skin into armor, protecting against dragon's fire. Oh, mother Lilith, what can I do to express my love for you? You are something I wish to hold dearly. You are my answer to all questions of the body, heart, mind, spirit, and soul. Lead me, mother, for I hath need of you.

She's hiding away within Avalon. Is Lilith still alive? Her spirit is, so we indeed can believe that our mother is still with us. The Goddess Of Justice, for I have never given a goddess such praise. Show me the true face of God, mother Lilith, for only you can.

The faction of Avalon is dedicated to keeping our visions alive. Our code phrase is "I want in." I'm sure you can figure it out in your mind. Happy Mother's Day weekend to Lilith, and all. May it be one of happiness, dedicated to your mother...and Lilith.

Comments