Today's Depressed Teen

Today's Depressed Teen



Today's depressed teen is much different than depressed teens from past decades. Am I making the depressed teen into their own social class? Why, yes, I am. Depressed teens have become more and more plentiful. They deserve their own rights. Don't we all, though? One thing I'd like to see is protective rights for the depressed teen. What do I mean? I mean like protective rights to make sure they don't commit suicide. I want everyone to be my friend. Depressed teens are my friends. I don't want my friends to die. I love my friends. Today's depressed teen should be all about unity, empathy, and sympathy. We can't let each other die. We are our parents' children. We need to protect our bodies and lives. Other people should look out for us, but, not because they are being paid to do it, but because they want to. Today's depressed teen deserves love and compassion. That's all we really want. What often makes us depressed is that we have been affection-starved. The greatest way to show affection is to feel love and compassion for one another. Let's not become cold in our depression. We need to show people the same love and compassion. Never give up on people if you don't want them to give up on you.


Does today's depressed teen worry too much? I'd like to tell you something. We all worry. We all get stressed out. However, when you're sad, you tend to worry about everything. It's more than enough to drive you nuts. What makes this world so messed up that it makes you want to break down and cry. My dad is really smart, as I often say. He had once said,


"In the beginning, the light and the dark were created. The light is where we belong, but we often find ourselves in darkness. The darkness is absolutely depressing. The darkness makes it so we can't see. When we can't see what is around us, we can't see what makes us happy, either. There is no joy in the darkness."


He's right, too. When we are depressed, we are in darkness. We can't see what we need to see. We can't function, we feel like we are suffocating. We shut down, we don't want to do anything, we stop functioning. It's because we are in the darkness and can't see what we need to do. Today's depressed teen is living in a world of darkness. The world is a depressing place, and a depressed teen struggles to find anything good about it. Whatever you do, don't stop your search for sunshine. Sunshine will definitely chase away the darkness that you are living in. 


Today's depressed teen does really need to be more proactive. I am proactive here in two hopes, one, which is to help you, and two, to inspire you. Everyone needs help in life and lots of inspiration. Depressed teens need even more of each. Don't let your life become drained of inspiration. You need to become inspired if you are going to try and kick teen depression. It's hard to become inspired when you are constantly going to school and doing chores. Always seek out that inspiration you need. After all, a life without inspiration would be very boring!


Today's depressed teen has a lot of challenges laid out for them. You should always make sure to protect both your body and your emotions. If we aren't safe with them, we can get seriously upset and sick. I am Ameila Varner, your host of Get Help Now. Today, I'm going to include a link to a "Teenager's Guide To Depression" to help fight teen depression. Be sure to check it out. Just paste it into Chrome or whatever. 


https://www.helpguide.org/articles/depression/teenagers-guide-to-depression.htm/


Comments