No One Should Escape Conviction

No One Should Escape Conviction







Today, I write about a great injustice. Angela Johnson, a mentally-ill woman who has untreated bi-polar disorder, has continually broken the rules at our apartment complex numerous times, and has been reported by multiple residents here. Our manager, Barbara Vawter, is one of those stupid Christians who just so happens to treat these filthy dimwits as if they are gods. I'm tired of retards getting a special card that lets them get away with murder. You don't like me saying the word retard? Well, what else do you call a woman who never leaves the house or bathes? I'm tired of retards being treated better than the working class. If you are a hard working man or woman, right now, I salute you, as you're not freeloading scum like Angela Johnson.

Right now, I'm debating my options, as I morally object to the way that this apartment building is ran. I'm tired of people being able to break the rules because they are retarded. All I hear from this dumb manager is, "Oh, she can't help it, she's retarded." Are there any other good hunters out there who want to cleanse these foul streets with me? I want the purge to be real, damnit. I wouldn't mind an earth that is retard and Christian-free. After all, they’re the two biggest type of idiots on the entire face of the planet. Of course, none of you would ever imagine an earth without them, because we know we can't be like the great Oliver Cromwell. Ha, ha, God's executioner my ass.

Maybe Hitler didn't have it wrong, he just wasn't smart enough to nuke America first. Maybe we can pay that North Korean guy to take out the Christians and retards for us, incognito. You're probably like, "Holy fuck. Did he really just say that?" Right now, admit it, though. You hate those people, too.

All I'm saying is equality still doesn't exist in America. If you are a retard, you can get away with murder. Maybe that dipshit Christian god can prove himself to me now by getting rid of my retard infestation. We must cleanse these foul streets, I say. Maybe we can ship them to an island where all the retards can be together and far away. I hope you find this amusing, because I really don't. I'm tired of freeloading retard scum being treated like gods over the earnest, hard-working class. Who's with me?

Let us cleanse these foul streets!


Contact me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft

Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr user name:
forgottensoul13

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Comments