A Tactical Retreat And A Triumphant Return

A Tactical Retreat And A Triumphant Return






Hello, everyone, I have returned, bringing an end to my internet silence! I had done it for good reason, of course. During my time I spent away from this blog, and, also the internet, I wrote an erotica book that counted in at over 250 pages. It combined a structured plot and, mostly, graphic sex that is varied enough to excite anyone. It is called “An American Demon Hunter: Sex And Blood” and can be found on Amazon Kindle very soon. This isn't the main reason I have written this blog post today, however. I wanted to tell you about the amazing technique that allowed me to write 65,000+ words in one month.

I figured that the pursuit of any interaction in real life or over the internet would provide too many distractions to keep me focused on this tour de force of writing. I clocked in three thousand words, or more, each and every day, beginning on Easter. I stood firm as I kept to my promise to avoid all socialization outside my own personal family, and look, it has brought me much success. The story doesn’t end here, however. From now on, I will be writing 3,000 words a day, focusing on blogging in between to tell you about the books I am producing. I will be attempting to break the world record for most words written, and then I want to become active in promoting world literacy. I will become the most prolific writer ever, and then afterwards I will wish to move to Italy so I can live with my distant family. Before I get ahead of myself, let me talk about this month’s novel entry.

An American Demon Hunter: Sex And Blood, is something that follows the life of a fallen angel who has a tragic past. Upon hunting for the man who killed his family, he encounters Jen, a female cannibalistic vampire who also is hunting for the same man, who had nearly killed her and has stolen her soul. Erza soon discovers that Jen is really a former nun he knew in a past life. Over time, they fall in love, and have wanton sex, helping him forget about his deceased family that haunts him to this day. BDSM, public sex, anal, mutual masturbation, foreign object insertion, facials, snowballing, and much more are all things they explore together. If you know what most of those sexual escapades are, then this book is for you.

I will let you know soon when “An American Demon Hunter: Sex And Blood” is available. Update: it's available now! Check it out at the following link. Starting tomorrow, it is free for five days. Check it put:


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CQWNM16


As always, I will be kicking it off with a five day free book giveaway. I hope you all have a chance to follow my trail to becoming the world record breaker for most words ever written. Of course, this blog is all part of the chase. I plan on appearing on The Today Show when I break the world record, which airs on NBC in America. No one will stop me, as 12 pages a day is hard for anyone to keep up with. No one knows how I do it. Some believe that spirits from beyond do the writing for me, but who knows? Ciao!


Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I follow back those who are legit.

Comments