You Have A Reason To Live

You Have A Reason To Live





You have a reason to live. Don't believe that life is something worth throwing away. You don't have to keep your feelings secret. Life gets bad, it does for everyone. People think about ending it all more often than you think. If your thoughts have been bad lately and you are thinking about killing yourself right now, please, don't. At least hear my story. It may change your life.

Thirteen years ago I became a man, although I wasn't quite sure how to apply myself. I had awakened, becoming a shaman, able to speak to the dead. My guardian angel was a woman five years older than me who had taken her life. She had suffered from depression and had few friends. Her name is Jen Hawkins, and she taught me many valuable lessons. She wanted me to become someone who would stop people from taking their lives as she did. She's still herself, but with my friendship, she's happy. She dresses in black, paints her nails black, wears dark makeup, sings and loves Gothic poetry. She is still herself, but she knows that other girls and guys don't get a second chance. She doesn't care what I do as long as I tell people that death is not the answer. She always wanted to be a spokesperson for suicide prevention, at least through me. She loves you, and I also have a special place in my heart for you. Don't end up like Jen. Make the commitment to live.

If you are suffering from depression I urge you to talk to someone you can trust about the feelings and thoughts you experience. You can learn to cope with your depression. Life is worth the challenge. I would love nothing more than to connect with you. You can wear dark makeup and have a dark side, but it is not okay to kill yourself. There is nothing awaiting you on the other side that you can't find in life. Who knows? You may recover from depression today and go on to meet the man or woman of your dreams a week or two from now. Get out of the house and go hang out with some friends. Being around people you love is a great way to chase away the rain.

If your feelings of sadness are constant and you find yourself thinking about hurting yourself often, then please, seek help immediately. I'd do anything to stop you from ending it all. I love you more than the sun. You are more than just a reader to me, you are my friend, my family, and my comrade. I will go the extra mile for you if you would only make the promise to keep on living. This isn't a game. This isn't something that I take lightly. You are everything to me. I made a decision to help you with no promise of anything in return. What can I say? I've made my decision to fight for you. We are closer than siblings. We are the remains of those who have been left behind. Let's join together and become something beautiful and strong. Take that gun out of your hand, cut down that noose, put down that bottle of pills, and put down that razor. Life is worth it, I swear this to you. Ciao!


Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I follow back those who are legit.

Comments