Why I Didn't Die

Why I Didn't Die





Death was what had threatened me thirteen years ago. As my enemies left me gasping and reaching for the sky, the forces behind fate smiled upon me. As I rose to my feet, I felt new life. I had been reborn. After I had trained for a year, I embarked into the world as a shaman, complete with my own shamanic guardian angel. I was ready to fight. Life had given me another way to live it. My second life began, and I was unsure of what I may face. Now, here I stand, ready to take down my foes.

Death didn't suit me, and I'm happy to say I'm alive. For all of the battles I've fought, I've emerged the victor, happy that I'm much more than a shaman or psychopomp. I'm human, dear god, and I love it. I am ready to lead anyone who will follow me into peace, love, and happiness. What tried to take me down has been defeated and I've conquered the world. I want nothing. That's right: I want nothing. I have everything I need, and that is a sound mind and my health. I'm ready to inspire people through my good-natured attitude and the strength of my heart.

The promise I made was to help people with depression and stop people from killing themselves. I made this promise to none other than my guardian angel. She is the one who watches over me and protects me from all danger. With her by my side, no human or demon can defeat me. I am ready to face the world each day because of her, and now I keep my promise, wishing to pay her back with gentle and kind words.

No one can take me down. Why? Because the wind behind me forever blows me forward. I am not a product of my failures, but more my success. We all are. I've stared down death itself and conquered it. There's nothing left to fear. As I constantly start new pages in what is my book of life, I'm guaranteed success as long as I remember to love. Hate is the only thing that can kill me, as it desecrates all souls.

What will I focus on in the future? I'll continue to write, even if no one likes what I write. Some must like it, after all, as you are here reading it. I'll continue to hunt down evil, hoping to turn this world around. I'm not afraid to put my neck on the line for other people. My life is perfect, at least to me, and now it's time to pay everyone back. I'll be the one who fights for you and loves you, even if I don't quite know why I do. You are worth everything to me. All of you are the wind that is underneath my wings. I'm not afraid to fight for you. You all possess my heart.

There is something else to say. I didn't die because I have the heart of a hero. I can't let any of you suffer. The truly strong do not care about themselves but instead others. I'm not above you, but instead by your side. Let's fight together, mocking death, and make this world a better place for our children to live in. We owe it to them. Fight with me for the future. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back those who are legit.

Comments