Fight For The Future

Fight For The Future





When I walked away from this world, I left everything behind. Friends, family, riches, and any sort of peace of mind. I didn't want to walk the easy path. I wanted to walk the path that would lead me to the sky. Whether I was bent and broken, it didn't matter, as my destiny could not be found with the everyday inhabitants of the earth. It wasn't an easy decision to make. What I gained, however, was something truly awesome. I gained my own personal freedom, feeling the shackles of the earth being released from me. I gained enlightenment, however so little. I rose from the ground, a phoenix, reborn. Was there anything left to fear? No. There was nothing left that could kill me as I accepted that death was just another state of existence. Now, as I tower above others spiritually, I want to share my gift with you. I want to make you like me.

You have a future that is separate from others. There is a secret that is waiting to be passed onto you. You must release the binds of both belief and mortality if you are ever to know true enlightenment. Forget your worries. What I left behind was something that those who walk on the earth cherish. I couldn't maintain it, as it interfered with my sacred oath that I was about to take. As I am a guardian, I will serve you, in life, death, sickness, and health. I want you to become a beacon for others. I'm begging you. The earth's good people will not survive without you. Forsake the god and the angels, becoming someone who can truly protect your loved ones. America and the other nations are fallen. You, each one of my readers, have strength that can be seen from miles away. Stand up. Rise from your knees and stand up. Who I am does not matter, for I am your friend who loves you. I can't do this alone and I want to initiate you all in what I call the path of promise. Our goal will be to lead everyone into the promised land. With you as my allies I cannot fail.

What I left behind is nothing compared to what I have gained. Incredible spiritual strength was given to me when I was man enough to leave behind this lying world. You can do it, too. No matter who you are and how strong you are, there is a whole unseen world next to you, waiting for you to embrace it. Why crawl when we can fly? We are mighty, we are one. We are the remnants left behind by an abusive society. All of you have stayed by my side. I'm challenging you to take up your heart and let your spirit soar. Believe in the power of love. Although I have forsaken this world I have gained something much greater, and that is the affection for my fellow human being. We are the future, the past, and the present. If we don't act then no one else will. Let's save this world before it's too late. Ciao!


Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back those who are legit.

Comments