Evolutionary Reincarnation

Personal Evolution





Evolution is a concept that is sold on a scientific level. Reincarnation, likewise, is sold mostly on a religious level. We evolve all the time. As we learn new knowledge and put it to use, we are evolving. As we change throughout our life, we reincarnate, changing our moods, personality, role, and more. Where does reincarnation and evolution collide? Several places. Evolution advances and reincarnation changes. They occur simultaneously within the human organism.

As I go through each day, I strive to become stronger. The two forces that dominate my advancement are learning and exercise. I must exercise both my body and mind. I read and engage in writing, hoping to improve my knowledge and expression. I stretch and train my body, hardening my shell, transforming it into a new one like a hermit crab with a new exterior. I'm not the person I was the moment before: I am a new being, evolving and reincarnating constantly. I'm not perfect, meaning I can always become stronger. What I lack in expression I'll learn over time. Likewise, what spiritual techniques I haven't learned I will pick up in due time. I am an example of someone who never gives up and always improves on my weaknesses. I am the master student, wishing to learn forever, as no man or woman can truly know everything.

Can we all evolve and reincarnate into new and sturdier forms? Of course. I may have help from the spirit world, but don't we all? We are all clairvoyant, deep down inside. You have it in you to break the chains that this world has bound you in. We are fed the basic model of thinking that claims we weaken as we age. The body may, but the mind and spirit does not. A mind that is truly advanced will progress should the proper enrichment be applied. The human spirit always improves, in most cases. Should we fuel our spirit with proper morals and education, we will eventually become unbreakable. The human spirit, when fully evolved, can handle anything this life throws at you, including death of the physical body. We have to accept that the basis of life is suffering, and the only escape from that suffering is enlightenment. The human mind needs enlightenment to free ones consciousness from the desolate dangers of worldly desire.

Nothing can stop us from going forward except our own minds. The mind dictates both body and spirit, weakening and strengthening it as we progress. For the fully evolved one, we have reincarnated into a form of ascension. Does our path stop there? No. A person's existence is eternal, in one form or another. Life doesn't ever end for those who are truly liberated. Death is only an illusion that is fed to those who are only concerned with mortality. We can't worry about what happens after we die. We'll be gone from this planet, so one might say death is the reapings of a weary body. We should strive for a long life of fulfilling pursuits and meaningful relationships. Don't worry about the small stuff, it's only there to attempt to bring you down. Whether you focus on religion or not, remember that religion is only one way of personal freedom. A truly gifted person must free themselves without faith if they are to appreciate every aspect of life. Religion isn't necessarily bad, but more a form of restriction to the human mind's way of thinking. I'm not sure I want to worship anything besides unrestricted thought. My service to the Earth goddess is my ancestral call and whether I truly have faith in nature is up for debate. I am here to serve all people, both spiritual and scientific alike, and that is why I believe that evolution and reincarnation compliment each other. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I follow back those who are legit.

Comments