A Second Chance: True Fidelity

A Second Chance





A second chance is something that is divine. Many people don't get a second chance in life. For some strange reason, I did. I lost it all, yet, by some miracle, I rose from the ashes. I couldn't believe it. There is no reason I should have still been breathing, yet I was alive. As I looked into the eyes of my new partner, I finally found out what it was like to live.

Everyone deserves a second chance like I recieved. Whether it's a new life or another attempt at what you've failed, you deserve another chance. It's all up to you whether or not you redeem yourself. As I have became a guardian of humanity, I have fully made good on the second chance I was given. To die and have came back is amazing. Everything is so clear now, thirteen years after my resurrection. Whatever authority returned me to the world of the living must have really believed in me. I'm happy to be alive. God, with every breath I breathe, I cherish the second chance I was given. I am alive, and that is all that matters to me. Life is the most beautiful thing that anyone ever could imagine.

Have you recieved the grace of a second chance? Have you ever been denied a second chance when you so badly wanted one? I'm sure you have. Let me relate this in the form of a story. When Jen and I were returned to our lives, we were meant to pay back the gift that was given to us. We, over time, did what it takes to rightfully prove that we were worth the price that was paid for our lives. We entered the service of the spirit world as shaman and guardian angel. We actually died, both of us. Whatever force intervened was strong enough to reverse the sands of time and bring us both back to life. It was because of one factor alone: we both had good hearts and as we grew in power we would have no choice but to help out humanity. If someone gives you a second chance, it's because they believe that you will make good on it and redeem yourself. If you're not given a second chance, I'd say you weren't meant to have it. If someone doesn't care enough to give you a second chance, then they probably weren't worth your time. What was originally seen as your downfall is actually their own fault. I'm sure if you are reading this blog post then you must be an amazing and caring person. If someone didn't give you a second chance, it quite honestly is their loss.

My second chance was the start of an incredibly amazing life. What had happened before my second chance didn't matter anymore. My life had finally begun at the age of 22. Jenni's life had finally begun as well, as she could not believe that her life had ended. We became close, partners against the unseen world. We still continued to fail, but as time passed, our errors became fewer, and our success greater. Your life can follow the same pattern. You are not bound to your mistakes but instead your second chances in which you redeem yourself. The only thing worse than failure is a repeat of failure. Cash in those second chances today. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back those who are legit.

Comments