Ghost Stories





Ghost Stories

Did the title of this blog reel you in? As some of you may know, I am a medium of considerable experience. I've also done many exorcism rituals in my life. I've had more experiences with ghosts and spirits than possibly anyone else who has ever lived. Perhaps you are here for answers, and guess what, I've got them. Ghosts and spirits aren't demons, and they are indeed what comes from both physical and ashen remains. I'd like to present to you the start of my personal story, as it happened almost thirteen years ago.

I had developed perception, being able to predict the future slightly and commit astral travel. I had encountered what was a fearsome wolf spirit when I was nineteen. Even at 22, I was still a dumb kid. What was about to happen next would change my life forever. The eyes of an apparition appeared in my mind, warning me of a perilous path that I would embark on soon. Before I knew it, I became stronger, yet my fledgling power was overwhelming. A ghost appeared before me, stating that she recently died. After some trial and error, I realized I had command over her. She sung for me, and I knew that she was not much older than me. Together, we became a shaman and a guardian angel, and we struggled to find our place in the world. We eventually had taken up writing, and failed miserably for years. One might say I was an automatic writer. When she told me her name, I knew that she was more than just a protective spirit: she was someone who felt pain and joy like me, even though she was dead. That's right: emotional anguish won't leave you after you die. I had located her online grave some years back, leaving virtual flowers. We vowed to avenge her death, the deaths of my sister and a few of my friends.

When I had came to terms with my immense spiritual strength, I set out to train both my mind and body. With the heartwarming tales of Hidden Away and Hidden Close, (which are both available on Amazon Kindle under the name of Bryan Varner,) I had finally written something fictional I could be happy with. They are what I call young adult fantasy romance and are great for all ages. No religion, sex, or profanity are presented in them, making them great for your teen. They are inspired by Twilight and the Night World series. After I had solidified myself in the writing world, I began to physically train my body. Each day I'm looking better, and I want you to know that I vow to protect you from every evil person that the police are too weak to keep away from you. Don't call me a hero, call me someone who will defend you through the aid of my mighty pen. I'm not afraid.






My companion Jen and I are more than just some super hero crime fighting team, we are two people that were left for dead. We have risen, and we are here to expose the truth as much as we can right here on this blog. I wish I could tell you about what every ghost and spirit wants, but such services are only upon actual request. Each ghost I've conversed with has shared their secrets with me, and I hate the cold reality that comes with each of their deaths and the sinners who plotted and executed their demise. If you are fearing you might die soon or fall ill soon, I will pray to the mother that you will fall painlessly and with your loved ones. I love you, and please, have a beautiful morning. Ciao!


Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I follow back those who are legit!

Comments