Creating Positive Energy

Creating Positive Energy





Face it, it’s great to be positive. I love feeling positive and possessing the emotions of love and joy. I wish these were the only things I ever felt, but, I live in a broken world. The broken state of the world always attempts to break my happiness in two. That means my goal in life should be to create positive energy wherever I go. This world needs positive energy. Positivity is infectious much like negative energy and that is why we must make it a priority to be positive. Positive energy is exactly what we need to make our dreams come true.

When I had started my spiritual journey nearly thirteen years ago I had only two ways to go, and that was with the current or against it. The events that unfolded in my life seemed to be out of my control and it wasn't until a few years ago that I found my way. I had to let go to break out. Every successful step in my life that I had taken was when I had maintained a positive attitude. There were many times when the darkness surrounded me and wanted to pull me under. What I had to do then was create positive energy. Whether it was playing spiritually uplifting music or reading a good book, you must do it if you wish to be a success. You should never seek to insult someone or hurt them if you intend to make it anywhere in life. I have slandered a few people in my years, this is true, but I always have a positive goal in mind. Is it possible to create positive energy by casting negative energy at something? Maybe not, but I am someone who has taken a great undertaking, wishing to bring about social reform. When Martin Luther sought to change Europe's political structure he had to criticize what was wrong with society, much as Jesus Christ did. (No, I'm not Christian but I know a great deal about said subject. A man with said renown must be knowledgeable on many things.) We aren't going to bring about change in this world unless we expose the real source of the menace and I believe that is with religious ideals that we have are incorrect. However, despite me saying all this, I respect those who can be positive all of the time because it is simply something I cannot do.






To create positive energy we must be positive and think positive. It's Monday and we all need a little bit of positivity right now. Monday is always a gloomy specter that we have to face even if it terrifies us to leave our happy little weekend shell. When we go through the dark maze of life we have to have some sort of light source to light our path. The choice lantern to guide us through life is always positive energy. What positive energy we have will always help us to make the careful and correct decisions that will lead to our close and distant goals. Positive energy keeps us energized in both the body and mind and makes us ready for anything. There isn't anything we can't do if we are positive. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back if you are legit!

Comments