My War On Drugs





Stand With Me For Justice

When I was working in the yard this morning, I had what looked like a woman under the influence of meth approach me, begging for money. Panhandling is illegal here in Spokane, and I ordered her off my property. After she sat there, I said it again. She still didn't leave my property. The third time I told her I made it very clear: “Leave my property or I'm calling the police.” (I’m not going to remove her by force. That's a good way to get a charge or hurt. Besides, I don't believe in striking women.) She didn't leave then, and I proceeded to call the police, repeating the Crime Check number out loud to show her I wasn't playing around. My wife reported later that she said I should be shot. There you go, world. Criminals think people should be shot if they uphold justice and defend their property. She then continued to shout profanities at my wife until I gave the police her description, which is when the woman started to run away. She then mooned us and fled the neighborhood as quick as possible. America sucks when you live in a bad neighborhood where drug abuse runs rampant.

I believe that drug offenders are let off too easy by the courts. They are given short sentences at treatment centers then are let out and shortly after, they begin to abuse drugs all over again. Someone told me once that they even find new drug buddies in treatment centers. I don't like this America where everyone and their mother is a drug addict. What am I to do, as my blade thirsts for justice and a noble king or queen to serve? I know what to do, but I need your help. Together, let’s make a pledge to defend our families and neighbors. Let's stand for justice as one. We can't let drugs destroy anymore of our loved ones. It hurts that our families and friends are choosing drugs over us. Drugs are silly and worthless. If you believe in a god or goddess, should you not seek their love for your healing and joy? Whether it is legal or not, drugs are not a part of the god or goddess' plan. We must fight back against the drugs that seek to swallow our nations whole.






Let me tell you something. I'm someone who abhors those who abuse drugs. If they get help, it is a miracle. Most don't ever stop abusing drugs. Parents and children even abuse these drugs. We need to be active in our children's lives ask them how much they know about the dangers of drug abuse. We need to intervene in our friends’ and family's lives when they have a problem. In my book series, debuted with “Hidden Away” on Amazon (Bryan Varner is my name on it,) the main character abuses pills. She's a teenage lead character who fights the forces of darkness in the form of her and her boyfriend’s attackers with the power of lycanthropy and her heart. Eventually, in the fourth book, she will conquer her problems after getting married to her love. She is a model of teenage problems and will ultimately overcome them all, in a world with an exciting supernatural twist. Will you fight with her to overcome drug abuse in your friends and family, and even maybe you?

Stand with me, world. We will fight together with honor and justice. Wrap your feet in peace and arm yourself with the power of truth. Let's take back our streets from these nasty drugs. I know you are sick of it. We must be stronger than our foes and show them our true power: love.


Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments