The Problem With People



The Problem With People

This is an artistic expression of mine. Everyday, I see so many people displaying shows on social media. Todd Reeder of Spokane, Washington, living at 929 N Ash St Apt 201, zip 99201, a man who sexually molested a child in Tennessee, is an example of this. He barks nonsense on his Facebook, but in reality he is an obese, mentally ill man who collects a nut check. He lives in the ghetto with his meth addict girlfriend Heather Towbridge, which may be an assumed name, and Todd is the spitting image of fat America, while she is the image of unhealthy indulgence of the satanic drug she shoots up. If there is anyone that America should be ashamed of, it would be first our worthless President, Trump The Chump, then them. I'm tired of these children all over the internet, and I swear if there was an IQ requirement to be on Facebook, no one would ever be able to join.

This nation is in shambles. This American civil war between the right and left is taking a toll on everyone, and I no longer feel that this nation can live up to their once honorable reputation. I swear the childishness of their President is bleeding over to the citizens of America. I have an out plan. I am learning Italian, and wish to move to Italy if this nation gets any worse. I've debated Canada, too. I'm ashamed of my own fellow Americans, and my blade is sick of defending the unworthy. The American population is slowly making me hate them. I do not wish this so, but I have heard that a prophet is without honor in his own country, and god, I know this is true. My back is against the wall, and no one shows me any sort of quarter. What happens when an angel loses his
way? He becomes wayward and wanders in the dark. What he seeks is refuge, and when the light rejects him, then the darkness swallows him whole. What can we do to stop America's bleeding? We have to swat away the flies like the people mentioned before from its rotting corpse, and pray that the dead may walk once more.



Life is the hardest thing. We think we can survive its cruel torture but in the end, it kills mostly all. We try to fight it, but we end up just ruining it for everyone else. My side is one that belongs to the damned, and I’d rather be that than blessed. I’m not going to tell you that I'm perfect, but I'll tell you I'm a hell of a lot better than the pile of crap that is Todd Reeder and Heather Towbridge. Despite my inward feelings of resentment, I will fight against it, and say once more that I love you. I will defend you from the scum that is like Todd Reeder and Heather Towbridge, as I must rise above this all, with your help, that is. Furthermore, if you have stuck with me, I will say you are the one that is better off than I, as I know that one who sticks with a person is not the problem, but instead the one that distances themselves from others is truly cursed. If that is so, then I really am the epitomy of my own demise. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments