Indirect Murder: RIP Miwa Sado

Indirect Murder




Miwa Sado, a woman from Japan, recently clocked in nearly 160 hours of overtime while working as a political reporter for a news company known as NHK and died from what was termed heart failure. Some wanted to call it suicide, but it was ruled that her work killed her. This has opened up the eyes in a world that is often misinformed on suicide and what causes it. Whether you are a Christian zealot or a sympathizer of victims, we need to all agree that Miwa Sado’s death was anything but suicide.

Christians have the most insensitive of all views when it comes to suicide. I assure you that all suicides are not victimless and are caused by other people. Suicide is not caused by the victims but instead those who victimized them, such as Miwa Sado’s job and those who had her working so many overtime hours. Face it, world: we need to modernize our views on suicide. Suicide is tragic and should be treated as such. Stop preaching and start feeling sympathy for those who have fallen.

Miwa Sado’s story has taught me quite a bit. She taught me that bravery has to be shown even after death. Her image throughout all of the media haunts me so. Her ghost calls out to me, echoing inside each and everything that her face graces. There is nothing that will stop the example and lessons she taught me with her story. Cursed are those who would curse her and any of those who are suicide victims. Christians are not the loving people they lead on to believe if they can say awful things about those who would die. Just remember, Christians, Miwa Sado is someone's daughter. Blessed be the loved ones of Miwa Sado during this harrowing time.

I talk about my personal story a lot. Two of my friends were suicide victims. They touch my heart even in death. You cannot tell me that what they went through wasn't painful. May their souls be held highly during these times in which suicide victims are scrutinized. May we remember that suicide victims are exactly that, victims. Anyone who would insult the dead or say things wrong about the fallen become the target of their own curses. I remember one who did. Emmer Mae Buckner, of Muskogee, Oklahoma, said all suicide victims go to hell. Just so you know, karma caught up to her and she died from illness.

Miwa Sado is my hero because she has opened the eyes of the world. I can only hope that others can mourn her death. Her young life was one like a glimpse into heaven, beautiful but not nearly enough to satisfy. We all want to gaze into heaven forever, and I believe she now has that wish. As I stand before you, I assert that what she went through was not the actions of herself but instead the company she worked for. What am I suppose to tell you? That she was sick? No, the company that gave her all those overtime hours is sick! Open your eyes, world! We live in a world of broken promises that feeds us lies! May you humble yourself before the shrine of Miwa Sado. She is the one who suffered, and I hope that you can join me in a moment of silence for her. Ciao!

In memory of Miwa Sado

Join me on Twitter! Search username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments