The Ignorance Of Organized Religion

The Ignorance Of Organized Religion



Have you ever noticed the stupidity of everyone dumb enough to go to church? They really are sheep, aren't they? Munching the grass, being spoon fed religious lies from rich preachers who work one day a week and have the nicest houses and cars because you are dumb enough to give them twenty dollars. You're dumb enough to pay a man twenty bucks for nonsensical sermons? You're dumb enough to go to a place where old woman try their hardest to kill your ears? Only a fool would submit to a false god that was made, more or less, by the satanic freemasons. That's right, the Christian Bible that controls both white man and the Native Americans who had their land stolen by Christian pilgrims. God, it's criminal, isn't it? Who's dumb enough to try and follow the Bible and its God? Who wants to be an idiot? That's why Adam and Eve were punished, because they found wisdom. Yes, the Christian God wants you to be a complete fool. He hates you so much that he will punish you if you do not do as exactly as he says, like what happened to Cain. That's right, people. I'm a student of theology and religious study, and I know so much that I make your preachers look like morons.

Like Buddha, the wisest man ever, I became tired of gods dictating my life, and began to worship nothing. I wanted to be moral, but I hated the idea of gods. I adopted the belief that I am karmic, and I wanted nothing more than enlightenment and to be nirvanic. I received that, and I decided it still wasn't enough.



My journey went to Egypt. There, I became acquainted with the ennead. I know you don't know what that means, but I do. The sun was a god, life and death were gods, and there is over forty commandments, as opposed to the ten of Christianity. The Christian cross is nothing more than a cheap counterfeit of the ankh, the symbol of the life goddess, and queen sorceress, Isis. Despite all of this, it still wasn't enough.

I found myself back where I started, at ends with Christianity, and all formed religion. It is idiotic to pursue. My gods are ones I called spirit and the mind, and I began to worship the dead. Spirits and ghosts became my gods, and there was only one thing missing. I needed something that I wanted to be. I began to worship dragons. Call me an idiot, call me satanic, but I consider them to be everything. I want to be their kin, and I love their doctrines, because there is none. What is the best thing when it comes to religion? Silence. That's right, I don't want to worship God, I don't want to worship the devil. The symbol of worshipping spirits, ghosts, and dragons is nothing more than a cleaver analogy I used. Anything can be a god, but I pray that it isn't one found in organized religion. I don't want to be thought of as an atheist, because I'm not. I am just a man who is tired of religion, and I know it can't fix me. The only thing that can fix me is myself. My battles must be fought alone if I'm ever to be free. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! My username is @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments