Destruction Of Failure




Destruction Of Failure

Failure is a part of life. We all know it, and we all hate it. Some would even say that failure is the actual incarnation of the Latin word sin. (That’s right: the word sin comes from Latin! Many people don’t realize this!) Wouldn’t it be nice if we could just destroy our failures? If we could just eliminate our failures from our lives altogether?

We have to think about our mistakes if we are to erase them from our lives. We must meditate on our failures if we are to eradicate them. Forget religious ideals. You can avoid sin. Focus your mind on good old fashion trial and error. Learn from your mistakes. Avoid procrastination at all costs. You don’t have to live in the shadows of the past, and nor should you. You are by far too great to worry about what happened in the past. You are a new creation as every second passes. You have to think this way if you are to survive the harsh ordeal that we call life. The past can be learned from, but only if we don't let it break our spirit.



There’s not a moment in life that I worry about what I’ve done. It’s not that I’m self-righteous, but more that I have a clean conscience. Why should I concern myself over my actions if they are done with merit? If I am responsible and take ownership for my actions, then I have nothing to worry about. Failure is non-existent if one remains moral. Does this mean that we won’t endure failure if we do what is good? Precisely. Our failures always come from our unjust actions. Justice matters, and if you have a heart that seeks justice then you will always be successful and not ever know failure. You must seek justice at every turn of the road. Keep your eyes there and you will live a long and healthy life.



Failure is always visible. We can always expect when it will show up. Failure always comes at the worst time. Despite all this, many people tend to put a welcome mat out for failure. We can always see when it is coming, and it is a darn shame. It is a travesty how many people tend to think of failure as something that cannot be avoided. The Christian mindset really has killed off all types of open-minded thinking. I’m all about putting myself in other people’s shoes, as it helps me to see through their eyes. I don’t want to treat people unfairly. I have a great amount of honor, despite my seemingly large amount of boasting. I’m not perfect, nor will I ever be, but those facts won’t prevent me from chasing after perfection. I’m tired of failing, aren’t you, too? Let's look past our mistakes. Embrace the future, one full of adventure and heartfelt emotion.

We live in a world of negativity and evil. We can’t be like them, as they are slaves to their own actions. We are better than sinners, and should not be called that. We are winners, and if we lose one battle, rest assured, as it is only training for our next victory. I love you, and I wanted to wish you a good morning. Ciao!

Join me on Twitter! Search For the username @BPLovecraft I always follow back!

Comments