The Truth About Death

The Truth About Death 


 Death is more than just an event that ends a life. To some, death is tragic, and maybe, at least in their minds, the end. Today, I want to discuss something I have very complicated views about, and my intention is to bring you hope, even if it is but a tiny sliver. Death doesn't have to be scary, but please, remember that the death of a person impacts that person by far worse than it does you. You are not the one dying, so stop being selfish when someone dies and acting like it hurt you more than it did the dearly departed. 


 Death is not the end. You don't have to believe me, but if you are reading this now, I fully intend to change your life. Death is something that's almost beautiful, marking the end of a painful trip to the apex of the mountain called life. Two things happen when you die, and neither is a trip to heaven or hell. Throw away all of those fairytales lying Christian peddlers of filth have told you. The spirit world, it is around you, a place called Duat, or the land of the dead. You'll receive entrance there based on how much justice you've maintained in your life. It doesn't matter what religion you believe, you will go there. If you haven't maintained justice, you will be devoured, never existing again in any form. What force balances this, allowing such things to be? The primordial creator God, the sun. Trust me, you don't have to believe anything, you'll see. Just remember, my mighty heralding of the sun brings to me power. I write 2,600 words almost every day, and I do it easily, in a short amount of time. Sure, I'm not the best writer, or maybe not even all that great at it, but fancy this: I plan on being the world record holder for most words ever written. I even have the plan of appearing on The Today Show. I will wear the crown of being the most creative person ever, and I'll have the sun shine on me forever. Enough of my arrogant boasts, though. I have so many to give credit to, and I wish I could tell you of all the people who make this possible. They have a convenant in my heart, and I will credit all of them with my blood, sweat and tears. The sun will shine on my beloved friends and family, once more. To this I make my solemn vow. The sun has brought me this power, and the sun grants the dead the rest given to the soul after death.


 Death is hard for all to face, but I want you to know, if I was there with you, I would comfort you every step of the way. I love all of you, and I will willingly admit you all can do things I cannot do. I have the utmost respect for all of those who will one day, hopefully, be strong enough to call me friend. I would love to know you all, and hear your life stories. Humanity is the greatest thing I have ever seen, and I will not abandon you. After my ultimate goal is achieved, I will credit it to all the good people of the Earth, and usher in a new age of consciousness. I have lived too long in the dark, after all, and I do not want you to think there is nothing more to life than birth and death. We are all a hardy person, and the human spirit is immortal. No heaven can drag us down, and no hell can bind us.

Comments