The System

The System


 The system is what has kept nations like The United States in the dark when it comes to actual true enlightenment. The system prevents Americans from learning that there is such a thing as spiritual freedom and all of the benefits that come with it. Christianity is their tool to enforce people to believe in a spiritual penalty and reward system upon death. This ensures for the world's ruling elite that you’ll never seize power. The illustrious organization known as the Illuminati, powered by thirteen of the most powerful and wealthy families to ever exist, makes it so those who do gain power are within their organization’s power structure, that being built of the government and the industry. The Illuminati control the government and all of those who are seen in the media. They are so powerful that they placed their signature on the most common of all American bills, the one dollar bill. They made the system to beat humanity continually, selling them the spiritually dead ideal of “The American Dream.” 


 The system has been formed on one principle: you can't beat the system. If anyone is to seize spiritual influence, then they simply must be an asset of the system. One who seeks to enlighten those outside of the system's control then must therefore work within the system. Then, should one decide to follow the system’s wandering cog, then they will become a part of the system, operating under the system's wayward device. Does this mean that one has no choice but to be indentured to the system, as either a part of it or someone under it? The system is truly unfair. How does one such as me operate, seeming to have my own agenda and objectives? I operate solely on my own guidelines and rules. I do not wish to make a world without the creative source of fire. Should I make a new world, then it will be purely one making a new system, replacing our inferior and outdated one. Does this make it sound as if the system is some sort of computerized format that is used to make humanity suffer? It is. The system hates you as much as it hates me.


 In the system, this post will be filed into it, marking it with some nonsensical label. They'll put things that only an emotionless alien would dare to venture forth on it, commenting what type of person or thing would ever post such an enlightening and yet at the same time despairing post. To me, if I can't beat the system the only logical thing to do is become a part of the system. Call it the mark of the beast, I just don't care. Fairytales of Jesus and Satan are not enough to prevent me from becoming one with that classic system we call fair trade. I love being me, but I hate knowing that I'll forever just be a part of a broken system that hates more than it loves. I love being able to love people, and hate just doesn't seem right to me. Why must I be a creature that commits sin? Is sin even a reality, or just a mark put on a person's record by the system? Is their even a reality, or is it just a part of the system? Will the system ever truly be overthrown and defeated, or will it continually swallow up everyone who wants to be a player in this game called life?

Comments