The Path Of Enlightenment

The Path Of Enlightenment 


 They are the ones that are labeled as snakes and demons. They are the ones that many love to hate. They are the ones that always make you see red. They are the enlightened ones, the ones who forsake the world to become free from worldly desire. These men and women often go on to be very successful, finding some office of power. Why would anyone ever think of the enlightened ones as villains? It is because of jealousy. Everyone wants what the enlightened have, and that is to be free from all of the worries and anxieties of the world. As for me, I became an enlightened one to escape what everyone else suffered from. I didn't want anything this world can throw at me. I will tell you I have enemies, and many more who envy me. Why envy me? You have the choice to become enlightened. Don't become enlightened because I am, but because you truly think it is right for you to chase after. 


 Enlightenment offers many perks. Should you choose to go after enlightenment, worry about obtaining it first, and everything else after. To obtain real enlightenment, you should expose yourself to all of the treasures or the world. If you don't desire any of it, then your heart is already in the right place. Enlightenment is the cornerstone to everything. Enlightenment is what this world absolutely does not want you to have. The world hates those who do not want their pleasures. Should you obtain enlightenment, you will gain something else that they preciously guard: their world. It is easy to cripple a world you know how to resist. The mountains will move for you, and the trees will fall at your command. Do not fear, for that will leave you too as you become an enlightened being. 


 I don't have to tell you how great it is to be enlightened, but I will. Nothing bothers me, and I always feel at peace with myself, having equanimity, which means peace of mind. I always feel like I will be myself, no matter what empty form I change into with each passing second. I do not know pain, and I feel that if I did fall, I would still be around, in some way, some shape, or some form. I can't truly die, none of you can. I wish that I could talk with each of you, but, honestly, I already am. People from Germany and France often read this blog, and that is where my family originated, right on their border. Some Irish people do, too, which is where I also share some heritage, (especially my looks,) and they sometimes read here, too. Wherever you may be, I'll admit it, I love you. I know love, I know empathy, and I have utter sympathetic joy for you, sharing in all your victories. Your silent support is what carries me to victories against the giants of this earth. I've slain so many of the evil giants of this world, and they all fear my enlightened state, and I want them to fear you, too. Become one of the enlightened ones, you'll feel like a new person, a treasure. Enlightenment is not something right just for you, but instead everyone.

Comments