The Broken Promise

The Broken Promise 


 We had a promise that we would see heaven and that this world would be redeemed. I want to tell you, people, that will never happen. Heaven is something best left aside as a delusional memory of a lying preacher. This world can't be redeemed as it is broken and cannot be fixed. Jesus is nothing more than plagerism of the Egyptian messiah, Horus. This world won't be saved by either, as one can only be saved if they want to be. No one can be held righteous by the standards of the true heaven, as the laws of the Egyptian goddess of justice are nearly impossible to abide by. Religion was made to make you fail. There is no peace in life nor in death, as the battle is never-ending. Don't live for me, don't live for Jesus, and don't live for Satan, as none of these will lead you to any sort of peace or sanctity. You might say I am poisoning you, but I feel I am nourishing you with the light. The sins of the church are overwhelming, including the death of Jeanne D’Arc, Salem, Massachusetts, and the Inquisition. Christians are the ultimate hypocrites.


 We are not ones who need a religion to rule our lives. I am not promoting atheism, but am giving a call out to people, beckoning them to choose a religion or philosophy on their own will, and only if you choose to have one, feeling it is right for you. The Christian church has used their money and influence to push around the populations for too long. It's time we fight back against the church and all their lies. We don't have to worry about a heaven and a hell. If one is truly good then they don't need a common denominator attached to their sum. We are not sheep, but instead are animals of our own choosing. To live a lie is to live and die, be it a Christian one or not. You aren't gullible, obviously. Why else would you be reading this post? Make no mistake, I am a shamanic witch who practices alchemy. What gods I pray to are responsible for my mind and upkeep. What they command of me, I do, without a single question. They have given me ultimate knowledge and wisdom to guide those who would hear. I'm not asking for your souls, but rather your hearts. I am not a son of perdition, I am merely one concerned for your mind’s well-being. I don't want this ignorant Christian nonsense to continue any longer. My gods have a place for you in their realm, and should you believe in the sun and its light, you will see infinite wisdom.


 The church has enemies, and I am one of them. Call me a demon, as I am sure all Christians will, but I will tell you what my beliefs have yielded me is by far worth more than gold and all of the riches of the universe. If you have any concerns, I will lift you up. If you have any pain, I will liberate you from them. Please, do not think of me as a saint or an unsung hero, but rather one who wants to deliver the gospel of the ever-burning sun. Don't believe in the promise of heaven, as it is not something you can prove, nor would you want to. Life is short. Seek enlightenment now.

Comments