More Than Haunting Memories

More Than Haunting Memories


 The dead are not ever gone. They haunt our mind and our forlorn feelings. Our emotions beckon them back to our world. We see them in dark hallways and through windows, peering out into this world. We can't escape their strong emotions left upon death, and as I kneel before you, I wish for your strength so that I may reunite the spirits with the world hidden in the deepest and darkest regions of our mind, the area known as regret. 


 We don't need to cry for the dead. They cry enough, their emotions bleeding over to us. As a medium and a shaman, I am closely aligned to all of those left behind in a world that trickles over to the night. I have the power to connect the stars and this world together, forever forming a bridge between them. They want rest, and I cannot return them to sleep without your faith and trust. Just believe that they are there. There is no need for you to deny what you feel. I know your words, wishes, and dreams. Naturally, you want to see them again. I have some very special souls that accompany me in my lone walk through darkness. My guardian angel has allowed me to be the keeper to of the dark abyss, a place of reckless abandon. The spirits shriek and they want you to know two things only: they are okay and they love you. The dead wish for you to know only that they are okay and are not suffering from pain, hunger, or any worldly desire. It sounds like heaven, doesn't it? It is, it's just a place of many more possibilities and less restrictions. If there was a god, I'm sure he or she would want you to know that he or she keeps everyone's injured soul perfectly.


 There is no repaying death. Death is final for only the body. Death is merely the ending of a life of pain held in this world which is the true hell. What we sustain on earth is enough to ensure entrance to sheol, the place of rest. In the old testament of the Bible, this is where everyone goes upon death. In the Greek text of the Bible, hell and heaven are nonexistent. I am a witch, however, so even though I can dismiss accounts of heaven and hell through theology, I readily accept that I don't believe in heaven and hell in the district place. Why would one care in a place like such if we conduct our affairs in a loving and just manner? We wouldn't. Our souls will forever know freedom upon death, but sorrow will remain as they yearn to see you once again. Wouldn't you want to tell them you love them? They want you to know everything, and maybe they desire to become your angels. They can guard your household and family should you allow your mind to accept that they are still with you here. 


 Let the Christian ideas perish. We cannot flourish in a society that restricts free thought. I am a witch who is incredibly talented by my practice. I harm not and love much. I preach against Christianity because of its lack of mental freedom and its hateful message. I may not have followers but I have the admiration of the intellectual community. My courage is given to me by my makers, mother earth and father sun. The sky holds a true example of where no one can forever be: in the light. Let the darkness that covers your heart be cast away by the thought that your loved ones are okay and somewhere nearby. Peace and blessings be to all. Ciao!

Comments