The Ultimate Journey

The Ultimate Journey


 Although I've been on some incredible adventures, I know that there is only one voyage that is completely unlike any other. The journey is called life. Life is something that does not play out the same for any two people. Life is the reason why we fight. Life is what we are holding onto with all our might. Life is everything, and sometimes it is incredible, and honestly, sometimes it's hell. No one ever understands why they have lived until it is all over. Only then will everything make sense to us. 


 Life is something that is too overwhelming to handle on your own. For those who are out there alone, rest assured, that should you need me, I am only a thought away. I am someone who will guide you through the dark, faithfully each day. Why, you might ask? I receive no special reward for posting in this blog. I post here simply because I love you, no matter who or where you may be. I want to live with you, I want to help you, and I will always pray for you, hoping each step of the way that you will survive. I'm not going to abandon you, and even if you fall, I promise I will be there. 


 Do you remember all those nights you had bad dreams and nightmares? Do you remember how you felt when each time you realized it was just a dream? It was so relieving to you, I bet. I want to tell you something, though. For some of people, it's not a nightmare or dream. Their lives are nothing but pain and sorrow. I don't want those people to suffer at the hands of our enemies. What can we do? There is no god stopping their torment, and no police or soldiers saving them. I can't understand how worthless our police and military are, be them in the United States or not. They are the most inappropriately used groups of governmental authorities there are. We could retool all of them who are trapped in slavery and worse. Until then, I have no choice but to sit on my knees, praying to my maker that their pain will end. I do not know why a benevolent creator would allow these innocent people suffer. I feel the Christian God is one of the biggest untrue myths of all time. However, I will wait at my gods, who provide me the strength to record in this blog for you each time I rise from my slumber.


 Wherever your life may be heading, please, do not fear. I am with you, and I will care for you and love you no matter what. I will fight for you, I will take up my blade and stand in front of your foes, blocking their deadly intentions. I'm not afraid of anyone or anything, for if I am righteous, no one can take me down. I am a being of love, and I love each and every one of you, no matter what. Don't revoke this gift we know as life, as life is something best experienced over the long length of what we call time. Will you perish? No one will perish, for I know there is simply no such thing for the children of Eve/Lilith. We are the creator’s legacy, and even if one of us falls to sin, we will return one day to the cradle we call the stars. One day, I can only hope that this world and its journey That goes with it will be painless and wonderful for all.

Comments