The Deepest Fear

The Deepest Fear 


 This is what I consider a deeply personal and encouraging post, despite its harrowing topic. There will be a time you will face the most terrifying of all foes, and that will be your own death. No matter what you believe, I guarantee you will not be ready for it when it happens. Death will destroy your worldly body, leaving you with what you once were, your ghost, a wayward spirit in whatever realm you belong in. You’re not here to love, but, rather to die. Do you have enough faith to believe you will be alive, in some way, shape, or form after you die? I want to let you know your faith will waver when the reaper knocks on your door. 


 Have you thought about what may happen when you die? What exactly will you do with your remaining time on earth? Will you put your stock in the damnable gods we call the world, family, and career? Those are false gods we often worship unknowingly. When I became my true self, I had to discard everything I knew and everything I previously wanted. Life wasn't so simple anymore. I had only two decisions then: seek my soul or seek the world and all of its filthy possessions. There is no need for me to go and chase after the world. The world would not ever have a transient one like me. I went after the sun, gazing forever at its beauty. People are always shocked when someone like me still exists. A believer in the sun? They think I am one from an ancient past, but no, it's not like that. I simply just love to see the most beautiful thing in the universe, the fiery and life-giving sun. It is my heart, burning with passion and glory. Yes, I threw away everything, but I gained the power of a thousand burning suns. Do I fear death? Why, no! I know that life is something that is merely a trial that one must endure. Quite honestly, for most, life is pain. Death is merely the ultimate release, the culmination of a life and all of its hardships. 


 What can we do to prepare for this event we call the end? I want to tell you, I believe that I will be there with you, in some way or another. Are you not my partner on this twisted voyage? We are those who share the same fate, aren't we? Do we need any gods when it comes to matters of the heart? No, of course not! We can fight for anything, so why don't we fight for each other? I'll be there to comfort you, and you can, of course, read what I have to say, ha ha. I won't let you down. If, for whatever reason, I become larger than life, by some chaotic design, I will always remember the people in places like Germany, France, and of course, the United States, who have read me regularly. My heart will intervene on your behalf, and I will heal you and destroy your enemies, just please, remember that this is a gift not from me, but the ever burning sun. 


 Death is not the end. I will see you in the next life, I promise, no matter what you believe in. I love you, and even in death I will love you. You are the footstep to my heart, and the reason I fight so hard. Please, remember, the dearly departed never truly depart. If life is ending for you, it just means that one chapter of your book is coming to a close, with many to come! Praise the sun! Ciao!

Comments