Standing Up For Yourself

Standing Up For Yourself 


 There's been so many times in my life where I had to stand up for myself. No one else would stand up for me, so I had to learn to fight alone. I found the will to stand alone, against all enemies who would oppose me. What I gained was my self-respect as well as the respect from my enemies. There are so many people who would wish to disrupt our lives. As someone who is not in the top financial bracket, you will find many people who would try and take advantage of you. You must stand up against those who would push you around, even if your back is against the wall. Don't fear, you do have the strength to stand up for yourself.


 You'll never feel good about yourself if you do not fight for your rights as a human being. You are a person, and each person should have the same inalienable rights as everyone else. You should not be discriminated against, and there should always be an advocate there for you when you are persecuted against. When there is no one to stand up for you, you need to learn to stand alone. If you don't stand against those who would persecute and hate you, then they will continue on with their sick and twisted games.


 There is always a right way to stand up for yourself. Do it in a tall and firm matter. Let them know you won't budge when it comes to your rights. No one deserves to be abused. When the tyrants rise against you the first thing you should do is let them know you aren't afraid. State your rights as a human being. Let them know that you won't back down. If they refuse to acknowledge your rights as a person, then walk out on them. Leave them completely behind, and don't turn back. A person does not deserve you if they can't respect you and your rights. People like that don't see you as a human being. They're worthless, not you, as they clearly see you as. Everyone is worthy of respect. If we don't respect others, then we deserve none ourselves. Is that not the golden rule? 


 Don't think that abuse is okay. We need to always stand our ground against those who treat us unfairly, whether it is with friends, family, or at work. Be prepared to stick to your guns. When we know something is wrong, we should address it every single time. Anyone who knows me understands I don't take abuse from anyone. My appearance is deceiving. When I became an expert in self-defense, I learned to defend myself verbally, too. The confidence I received from my training enabled me to feel natural no matter where I am. I search for danger signs around me, and when I detect someone or something, I leap into action, like a wild tiger. Most situations can be defused with words, and you should understand that most problems with people in your life can be discussed with those who persecute you. For the problems that can't, you need to leave that person and scenario behind. You don't need them, because, you know what, you're amazing. Ciao!

Comments