International Relations

International Relations


 One thing that the United States had always been horrible at is international relations. President Obama had been one of the few who had really improved the nation when it came to international affairs, but it seems like the Trump administration has really destroyed what progress president Obama had made. I feel as if international affairs are a really big deal. We are people who all came from Mother Eve, and I know that every single person on Earth are my beautiful brothers and sisters. President Trump has made a lot of decisions that seem like he has the country in our best interest, but the other countries believe his actions to be counterproductive. I'm neither a supporter or an opponent of president Trump, although I will say my blade always serves my king, no matter who it may be. Despite all of this, I'm frustrated with how America is alienating itself from the rest of the world.


 My origins came from the French-German border, and when there was a bombing in France, President Obama rushed to their support, making him a hero in my mind. My soul aches thinking of even one hurt French citizen. This was a time in my mind of when America was great, based on our reaction to when our long-time ally France was in peril. This event seems like a distant memory in the American citizen’s mind, but I urge you to not forget all of the hardship other countries have gone through. I am a real life knight, and although it seems like an honorary title, I am someone who has a very specific job to do, and I can only hope you feel my heart. We aren't just one nation living amongst a backdrop of other nations. We are a collection of different people that all feel, love, and cry. We must update our thinking here in America. We aren't better than other people. We have the same chemical compound that comprises everyone else throughout the world. We have to start thinking as “we” and not “ourselves.”


 President Trump will probably accomplish a lot in his administration as he seems to thrive off controversy. Expect to see many questionable actions from him where people will see both the good and bad. We tend to judge president’s actions on a personal level. Immigration laws need an update by him, as they simply aren't good enough. His idea of repairing his reputation using Twitter is brilliant. For those of you who have been driven here from my twitter, I give you a big shout out. For those who want to check out my tweets on twitter the name is @BPLovecraft (I always follow back!) I feel like Americans should follow President Trump's Twitter so that your opinion may be heard. All opinions are valid, as I know that any forum should include a way for many people to speak and be heard. 


 President Trump will bounce back from his initial slump, but he needs to repair public relations with other nations before they get even worse. His actions within the UN will always be watched and he needs to be a strong leading man for not only America but the entire world. They call the president the “Leader of the free world,” after all. Put your faith in our king, and perhaps he will be empowered, and please, pray for him. He needs us, and if we can support him, maybe he will become a person who is more prudent when it comes to our beloved brothers and sisters that live elsewhere in the world.

Comments