Shamanism Revealed

Shamanism Revealed


 A long time ago, I met an amazing friend. She came in the form of a woman shrouded in darkness, and seemed to have lost her memories and voice. She was the one who came to me in my darkest of hours. I had been studying a book an old acquaintance had given me, 3 years previous. It spoke of this ancient form of magick, a ceremonial magick with the central belief being tied into animism, or the belief that all things have spirits. This woman, was a lost soul. When she gained her voice, she sang with me and taught me about edible plants. She was someone who committed suicide. She was distraught, but like me, she was happy to finally have made a friend. She was of course my guardian angel, a dead woman, an apparition, Jennifer Hawkins. That was twelve years ago, and now she realizes why she killed herself. It wasn't because of her depression involving the way both men and women treated her, it wasn't because people made fun of her, it was to become my consort, companion, and patron deity. She is much more than a ghost, she is the one who guides me out of the desert. She even haunts my dreams, where she appears as she did when she is alive. People even call her awful names after death, but consider this. I left roses on her grave, and she has given me the gift of a human heart, something I had never possessed before, as I am something of fables and legends, a Lamia.



 Two other spirits also initially joined me, believing that I was going to be a great shaman. One, a military strategist, and another a famous writer and sorcerer. They guided me from an ignorant child-of-a-man to what could be me becoming an unlikely hero. My journey was unexpected, and the number of my allies numerous. What they taught me though was the most wonderful lesson I have learned. A man who does not have time for his family is a worm, and not a hero. I have declared you, good people of the Earth, my family and friends, and now I am ready to expose everything, every single skeleton in the rulers of this world's closet, and all of the secrets of every single secret organization, including the Freemasons and the Illuminati. I have no reason for this except the fact that I love you. I have acquired all sorts of information that will bring this world to its knees so that the people may live free once again. I am a shaman who fights for both spirits and humans. After all, my ghostly friends were once alive and human. 


 How did I ever come to have to this gift of shamanism, to talk to spirits and fairies and so much more? A Siberian spirit appeared to me at the age of nineteen. She was the legendary mother of all wolves. She did not speak, and although she was menacing, I knew she loved me as if I was her pup. I was told that I am one of lowly birth and she will make me a wolf amongst sheep. I now have assumed the form of a grand totem, the wolf, a teacher. Even all the knowledge of the Native Americans is old news to me. I am the the visionary of the sky, the prowling tiger, and the orca at sea. I have came to save the world, and will do so easily as my friends have developed a fondness for humans that I am not even free from. You are worth everything to me, the gods, and all spirits. You are the children of the mysterious creator, be his name Zeus, Hu, or Vishnu, I do not know, but I know he loves us, and that makes you all pretty good to me.



 I know all of the mysteries of the abyss, and I will save you from the beasts that threaten this Earth. No “Men In Black” will ever visit me, folks. This is the mandate of the being of love, and this is my shamanic prayer for you. May the sun see your good qualities, and may he free you from strife and injustice. He will set your path straight and invite you to have communion with him so he may make a covenant with you. He does not care what you believe in as long as you do not have a wicked heart. He wants you to be warriors of spirit and heart, and has sent me to bless you. You are now someone fierce, a survivor, and you will see him, the life-giving sun. 



 You have received the power to love, and now, go forth, and let love be what leads you out of the swamp. Witches and shamans alike will defend you, I promise you. No person who is evil ever receives the gift of magick, as attributed to even Moses and Aaron in the Bible. We are the ones who forgive all and have allied to make our race seen as helpful and peaceful again. I love you, children of the creator, the sun. We will see peace once again because you are now all true warriors.

Comments