Dreams, Our Communication With The Unconscious World

Dreams, Our Communication With The Unconscious World


 Everyone has wondered about the strange nature of the natural phenomena we call dreams. Dreams, of course, are the unconscious world we experience where anything and everything is possible. Time, life, death, and reality are just a few of the things that are bent and warped in this subconscious state. Most researchers and psychologists believe that dreams are a type of communication between you and your subconscious. Those of religious sects and faiths believe very differently from psychologists, however. Many even believe that prophets and other types of religious leaders receive messages from the gods via dreams, which are instead called visions. What do I believe? I believe in something that joins both beliefs and I am here to explain to you my startling revelation about the unconscious nature of our dreams.


 Most people don't know much about me. I suffer from ‘visions of the damned’, as I call them. I constantly see dead people in my dreams. I can see both apparitions and dead people incarnated as flesh in my dreams. They cause my body to become numb and paralyzed as I feel them, as all of my visions/dreams are lucid. Sometimes the apparitions reveal things to me in even messages written on mirrors in my dreams. After I come out of these dreams I sometimes am able to view the unconscious world and the conscious world at the same time. That's right, I do have the power to see the spirit world. I have practiced my field for 12 years and none dispute my power. I am not proud of this, as to me my gift of shamanism is to seek my own self-cure which I can then in turn to cure others. I see people who appear alive in my dreams but I have never met them before. I even have slept while conscious before, which many people including maybe even you claim is impossible. Let me tell you, friends, nothing is impossible, not even a corpse returning to life to seek vengeance upon his murderers is impossible. To the ancient Egyptians, there was much life in corpses, and they were even involved in cat and spirit worship. It's interesting to note that many people, including the Native Americans, believe that the cat is a grand interpreter of the dream world. It is said a cat stays asleep so long because of their communication with the unconscious world, also known as the spirit world. If these civilizations, so revered by man, believe the same as I do, then surly I cannot be wrong. 



 My visions are not for the faint of heart. I have seen mummies in my dreams throughout my life. I often see a mansion where myself and other members of the damned meet up. There, happiness is constant. These dreams are truly the spirit world come to life. The only thing that dictates what can or cannot happen in the dream world is only dictated by how much and what a person believes in. That's right, faith controls your dreams, which proves there is some sort of dark religious connection or belief system tied into it. The Babylonians were obsessed with them, the followers of Mithra, especially. It sickens me that Babylon became the bastard nation we now call Iraq. That's right. I have no fear of damned Allah or their evil Gods, and no, I don't want them in my nation either. I'll never forgive them for 9/11. They betrayed Mithra as the Egyptians betrayed Isis and Osiris, and that makes them worms in my mind.


 Dreams are either fantasy or a place of hell. For me, both those realities collide in my dreams. Open your mind to dreams. You just might see a lost relative or loved one. I will pray for your own personal vision quest as I am going to make my intention for the human race to all become great and powerful beings. I love you, despite what harsh words I may sometimes have. I am eternally the people's pen and will fight to show you what the fabled Poor Man's Knights can do. Until then, sweet dreams.

Comments