Defining Ourselves


Defining Ourselves


We try so hard to define ourselves to our friends, family, and society in general. We attempt to make ourselves appear to have an identity. How many of us ever differ from one another, though? Is shaping ourselves as a character and personality a wasteful endeavor? I believe not. We will be similar to others, perhaps even those close to us, yet we will still have those marks of existence that both binds and separates us from the rest of humanity. Main stream society wants you to appear and act as everyone else. We must not follow this mandate: define yourself, and hold stalwart to our beliefs and morals. Our characteristics, interests, livelihood, beliefs, and honor code is just a few of the things that make us into a person with an identity.

Finding an identity in life is one of the hardest things we can do. Shaping the characteristics of our mind is an even more difficult task. The unique characteristics we maintain in life are what identifies us as a whole. I fully believe that are characteristics change over the years. With age brings definition, and our flimsy glue we call a personality as an adolescent and young adult bonds and become hardened. Even more still, we change as aging is constantly in effect. Age deteriorates both our mind and body, and what was a feasible lifestyle when we were younger becomes less plausible later on in life. We cannot hope to stay the person we are today ster on in life. Accepting this as truth is just one way you can better accept the conscious reality that is the ultimate truth.

How do we form the characteristics that shape who we are later in in life? Many psychologists would say it occurs when you are a child. Of course, I am no psychologist, but I can tell you the boy I was then growing up has nothing to do with who I am today. Perhaps I carried over the sculpting of a young psyche, but the only thing that really transfered from the was my ability to read and write. As an author, I identify myself as a mere person who writes, informing other people of useful topics as well as bringing them entertaining stories. That is a the role I play in life, and I gladly accept it. I have great hopes that I can continue to do this for you my whole life, but I will not hold my breath. I love each person on earth, and I love each of my readers, with all my heart. This blog is not made for me, but for you. If I can relay even but one quality idea to you, then I have accomplished my life goal. I hope all of you find your identity and livelihood, and live to tell me one day about it. I will listen.



The Personification of us

"Personification" usually refers to nonhuman figures being likened to human like quality. Perhaps in a literal sense this is true but little to our knowledge we do not grasp that we start begin life without human qualities. The personification must one day happen for us, too. Without this, we can never hope to be completely human. "To be the persona of justice" refers to us being personified as something that is not human. We, too, can be likened to qualities that are not of our nature. I hope that you can find that being human is something that we are not just given upon birth.

 I hope you enjoyed his article. Tune into my G+ profile for all the latest updates for my writing. Live and be whole, do not let the past drag you down! We are the starts in this play we call life. Ciao!

Comments