A Light Heart in Dark Times



A Light Heart in Dark Times


Let's face it, we live a broken world that is in very dark times. We have no where to turn in a world full of dark evil. What are we to do? The answer isn't so obvious: we must have a light heart. Doesn't sound like a real answer to your woes, does it? But that's just it: it is. A person who takes things lightheartedly in life will succeed.

What does a light heart really do for us? How can this be our answer in our darkest hour? It's simple. Someone who takes things in life who takes things personally will be weak, but the ones who do not take offense and laughs it off will be the true victor. I've seen the darkest pits and every fiend in them, and yet I still believe that there is good in everyone and everything. I cannot judge based in what my eyes see, and take things lightly. Make no mistake I am a psychic being, and my eyes see much more than others. However, there is so much more to a person that we do not know. They say beauty is skin deep, and our eyes only see so much. If someone over reacts, its not because they hate you, nor that they are evil. They are merely ones in pain, can't you see?

A person with a light heart will not let things get to them, they will brighten other's lives, and see the good when others cannot. We are people held accountable for our actions, and the karmic scales and balances are our ultimate judge. We should not react negatively towards anything, nor should we give into rage. Why not have a lightheart, and love those people? We are not better than them, and we must be loving to all. We cannot get hurt over the small things, as we would be the weak ones then. We have not been called to sagehood to have a heavy and negative heart. My heart is one of positivity, and if I am having issues, it comes from within. My own problems are what I should face. We get wrapped up in life, and always believe our problems are something or someone else. We are quick to both anger and to point a finger: why not make a vow to stop that? We cannot hope to strive in this life if we are constantly warring against each other. We must not be offended, and we must take all with a good heart. You, all of you, are my heart's overwhelming joy. As I take each heart to hold my own, you make me stronger, and fight harder. I do not worry about the small things, and I have a light heart. I know you can, too.

Conclusion

There is much to conclude here. We are not ones who should be chained to pretentious thought and superstition. Have you seen those on the internet who give into other's plays to bait them? Why are they getting so angry over what someone said in a third party manner? We should read and not respond, taking things with a grain of salt and a lightheart. We are strong, yes, but sometimes we must take things less harshly, and laugh it off. About the only thing I can view is comedy things on the television. It helps elevate my mood and lift my spirits. If not that, I meditate and enter nirvana, where in the ultimate reality only I exist. There I see too clearly that we were never meant to be angry or hold grudges. Have a lightheart, and laugh at the evils of the world.

Comments