Scarlet Letter Society

 Scarlet Letter Society







We've always tried to give people Scarlet letters, throughout history and literature. We give them as a mark of shame, especially to those who are mentally ill. Nowadays, we attempt to give them to everyone who is different, and it is sickening. Social classes, working classes, races, the gays, it doesn't matter. Society tries their best to not be inclusive.


My Story


Earlier, when I was writing, I lost most of my first draft. This is so important that I started again asap. My personal story is that I was diagnosed at a young age with Asperger's Syndrome. My family lost all hope for me and said I couldn't do anything right. Hey, look at me now, though. I write music, own two guitars that I also play, and I write here, mainly to vent and sometimes inspire. Eminem has Asperger's Syndrome. Look how many records he has sold.


What About The Bible?


The bible depicts a third world war where 2/3 of the population will die. I suppose he views that as necessary. I, however, dream of utopia, were we all get along as brothers and sisters. Wouldn't that be nice? Why is all we ever can do is love and hate? Can't we just simply cooperate peacefully with one another. Think of all the projects we could get done. If we were all included, and not different.


It is our differences that create wars. Trust me on that. We have such a hard time accepting other people's opinions. Trust me, I personally would know. What if we all had the same beliefs and we were like one large nation that spanned the entire globe. Would we ever have true rivals again? The world would finally be peaceful. Maybe a one world religion would be for the best, as disgusting as it is for me to say.


Can we really handle the letters we are each given for our own unique individually? No, we can't. It just makes us anti social. Trust issues happen, and then you'll lock yourself indoors like me. It will be a complete communication breakdown. Whatever it would be, it wouldn't be good.


16 years ago I started to study shamanism. To this day, it has been my greatest coping tool when I am unfairly judged. My guardian angels are like my celestial mothers. Never give up hope, and, please, if you are interested in Shamanism, go Google it. It just might change your life. Things can get easier, but if only you trust in the good spirits as your guide.


No More Heroes


It's not about being heroes, but more cooperators. The more we work together, to more we can finally learn to trust. I will always wrestle the nature of my very own soul. It wants to break free, but I won't let it. I won't ever surrender. Make me a promise that you won't either. Continue to fight for social justice so maybe they'll finally stop calling me names.


We can all be peaceful, and no one could stir the pot. An end to slavery and suffering. An utopia where we can all chat about trees. Sounds like heaven, doesn't it? I pray we don't have to die first to see it. Maybe we can turn this around and we can be there for our brothers and sisters.



I'm struggling with insomnia right now. That is why it is posted so late. I hope I stayed positive on this post, which I need to do more often. I will eventually sleep. Unfortunately Barney Miller is coming on so it will have to be after his show. God bless!

Comments