Life Hacks: Value Village

Life Hacks: Value Village





Today, I have a very special post for your Sunday. I do not earn much money, and places like Value Village and other thrift stores have been a blessing in my life. At stores like this I'm able to fulfil my needs like clothing, purchase CDs, books, and even Bluray movies. Here, a small amount of money goes a long ways, and I'm able to empower myself. My family happens to love coming along too. There's always something at Value Village that people want.


What is That?


Featured in the photo is a wrapped, virtually new Elton John live concert DVD and CD set I bought for five bucks at Value Village. For another five bucks I bought a book of loose DVDs. I've even purchased games like Star Wars Battlefront 2 for Xbox, which sells for 30 bucks on Amazon. At Value Village it was only five bucks. You not only save money at this store, but also get things you actually want.


Value Village Serves The Community


Value Village partners with the community to help with employment and other needs. Their staff is friendly and greet you. They have a display case that often possesses valuable items. Holidays always feature merchandise for them, such as Christmas and Halloween. They will pickup your donations for you and give you discount coupons for them. You'll never go wrong there whether you are buying or donating.


Where it is at


Value Village's hours are long even during the pandemic. They're conveniently located next to Veteran's Arena and Taco Bell in Spokane, Washington. We often have lunch and shop on the same day because of this. I've let so many treasures go because I simply do not have enough money to buy everything. My movie and CD collection came primarily from Value Village. I even bought a mythology dictionary that is over an 100 years old for 12 bucks from them. I have many fond memories thanks to this store.


Value Village Rewards You


Value Village features a reward program that can be accessed by giving them your info. You'll earn discounts this way. Your phone number can be given at the register to look up your account, much like GameStop's reward program. We've saved big money because we earn 20 percent off any order, even big ones. Clothes often are lightly worn and you'll heavily benefit off the tag of the day sales. This means a certain color of tag is half off. This really helps with brand name clothing, which costs more than the movies and books, etc.


Treasures


We bought a working Sony clock radio with alarm at Value Village for five bucks. Our stereo has no sleep feature so this is handy. We have even gotten Pokemon collectible tins to give as gifts to people. I can't even begin to name all of my treasures that have came from this place. The brand new movie, I'm watching now, Bill and Ted: Face The Music, was bought there yesterday. It was only 3 bucks and was unopened.


My music interests are satisfied by Value Village. My Garth Brooks and The Killers albums both were 2 bucks there. I'm always racing to buy these albums first. This is great for an aspiring musician like me. It's good to support your own, right? 


Stop in Today


Give Value Village a visit today. You'll be pleasantly and thoroughly surprised. From children's clothes, to books, and even video games, they've got it all. Be sure to visit places around Value Village to stimulate our economy. One thing you'll first notice about Value Village that they care about their mission. They used to partner with Arc, even. Now you can find their partner list at https://www.valuevillage.com/partners Enjoy your shopping experience and this life hack.

Comments