A Revisit to my Origins, A Ghost Rider Fan Fic

 A Revisit To My Origins






The starting chapter of someone's book is often the most pivotal part of the entire novel. Likewise, the beginning of my quest is just as equally important. My adult chapter opened officially 16 years ago. It is quite memorable because it contained two experiences that changed my life. It revolved around the meeting of two people, Jen, my future best friend, and her friend, Jonathan. Jonathan was my initial prey that I was hunting for his involvement in demonic rituals. After a brief interaction with both, I gained access to their notes, which detailed many notes regarding the summoning of demons. It was what I had really wanted I wanted to acquire. It was my first use of the demon hunting tactic technique of infiltration, a skill I had to rely on later in life.


Simply Jen


Jennifer had carried a different meaning for me. We instantly hit it off, and discovered together that we both adored music. We sung together a song she had written, "The Darkness Resides" which was beautiful as it was tragic, much like her life. I would go to knowing Jen for a brief period of time, until her and our unborn child, Ameila, met an early demise at the hands of a fatal car accident.  Despite this unfortunate experience, it wasn't the end of our lives, in the most of supernatural fashions.



Her Return


Jen came back to me, in a miracle, in the guise of her immortal spirit. We embraced, and vowed never to lose each other again. This is when my life had first truly begun. Jenni instructing me in many supernatural aspects, including two important ones, conveyance and transference. These lessons helped me mastered my early attempts at outerbody experiences. I knew what I had became back then. A shaman, or the spiritual force that was responsible for the distribution of souls in heaven and hell. I would also gain the role of an elder and council member of the tribe of Spokane. I was so young, but with most supernatural warriors, I was prepared to see my burden through.


The After


Several years would follow my beginning which would entail many hunts, each of them featuring a fierce lesson that would leave me to burn. I would mature gradually, and, over time, learned how to choose my battles well. As I developed my spirituality and my associated psychic ability, I quickly became a consistent threat to those who were demonically possessed. I had been changed, and I had already realized that there was very few similarities between me and humanity. If it was not for my loving heavenly Father, I would have never gone so far. I'm not possessed, but simply blessed.


Wouldn't Change A Thing


Looking back, it was the backbone to me, the spiritual warrior Son Of Odin. I've never felt so free. As I continue my work as Bryan, Organizer of the Hunt, our tactics have evolved into brutal measures that psychologically dissect our foes. We had mastered spell craft, which we began to disguise as simple conversation. Each foe that I slew daily becomes less and less challenging. I knew what I had really became, a spiritual superhero, an anti-hero, at that. Ironically, I identify heavily with Marvel Comics Ghost Rider, specifically Johnny Blaze. As my enemies gather, and their graves are dug, I fully know that my friends had not died in vain. I had became the angel responsible for the execution of those who must repay their due penance. The path is always arduous, yet uniquely fair. God won't let me not take on what I can handle. I suppose I really am death, the new rider. So, the only thing left to really say is ride on!

Comments