God is Surly Alive

 God is Surly Alive





Many people spend a lot of time insulting our religion. The truth is, that this should never happen, as we are a religion founded upon love and forgiveness. In other countries, religious opponents are ritualistically killed. Christians must have the thickest skin of all as we have been persecuted more than any faith in the history of humanity. We deal with constant assaults on our faith, proving why we are the ultimate belief system and have an omnipotent God. Our patience is a sign of our integrity. What people do and believe is obstinate. The things that people suppose should be reality is absolute insanity. Lord, how can I forgive them? Why haven't I turned to the absolute persecution of my enemies? I continue to bless those who would curse me. You've made me a stronger person. I have discovered true humility, which is to learn to let things go. After all, the Lord says vengeance is mine.



Our Enemies Shall Run


I'll tell you a secret. As my opponents seek political asylum, I'll be here, with my fingertips poised for battle. I fight my enemy with my feet wrapped in peace. They have nothing they can do to me. I am a complete creature who is far from broken. They say Christians are otherworldly in the bible. I'm starting to understand why. Is it possible to feel humored by sin? As my enemies remain destined for the lake of fire, I pray for their immortal souls. I refuse to be a bad example. The way that they feel about me and my house is not how we feel. My heavenly Father is love itself. God challenged us to love everyone, as they are all our brothers and sisters. The attacks we have endured recently on our faith is proof that God is victorious. They persecute us because how powerful our master is. If they were put together, than why is it always one crack about their godless lives is all that it takes to send them into shambles? We've won. I have not been branded with a mark but instead a seal. By their rebellion they only prove that God conquered sin upon the cross. That's right, people, the battle has already been won. Our God is an awesome God, who reigns, with power, mercy and love. No mandate by humanity will ever threaten his control over the universe. Satan is continually condemned and the angels who chose to follow him with suffer the same fate.


The Truth


Can't you see? All these wars are a waste of our time. Christianity is going nowhere, and will always be this world's number one faith. They can attempt to stone us all they want but it won't change a thing. Our God grows great in power with disbelief. His name is I am, and not one thing that Satan does will stop people from proclaiming the name of Christ. Whether the LGBT or abortion supporters want to admit it or not, they make us stronger with their actions. We aren't afraid, haven't they came to notice this? You can't bully me into eliminating the name of Christ in my life. I will proclaim his name. I will testify, and bring light to my enemies. There is no greater pleasure than having a Lord who is a tall tower, a strong rock. He has given me precious insight. As the enemy presses on, I will fight, and the army of the Lord will encamp around the enemy, making their walls crumble around their divided city. God isn't dead, he's surly alive. Let them fight their winless battles. Our Lord isn't going anywhere and no demon can destroy our faith. He has tried time and time again and failed each time. They will still deal with people like me here on this Earth, who will proclaim the name of Jesus in the darkest of nights, sending our enemies into hiding.

Comments