Canada: The New Nazi Empire

 Canada: The New Nazi Empire





I've made a lot of jokes in my life, but I am pro-life. Whatever differences you, me, and others possess, I do not believe you have the right to die. I am not God, no matter how arrogant I may seem. Canada has started doing euthanasia on demand. This is absolutely sickening, and something a Nazi country would do. To fathom that we would allow people are mentally ill to willingly choose the option to die is particularly heinous, criminal, and a violation of the standards of a person's right to a quality of living. Do not support, please, the opening of the gates of hell on demand. What am I supposed to do? Murder those who make this possible? No! Of course not! However, me, and the rest of the church will expose this and bury them with a war of words! If you believe in God, or not, I am calling you to oppose this, expose this, and condemn this. A person with a predetermined condition is not the condition itself, but a human being, a child of God, and my brother and sister. 


There is no Justice in Murder


There is no reason an unborn infant should die, a criminal should die, or mentally ill person should die. A mentally ill person has already a diminished capacity to make decisions for themselves. To end your own life is not only cowardly, a crime against religion, but it's also the biggest waste that could possibly happen. People do not have the right to die nor deserve death. Life is sacred, and only occurs for you once, for a limited time, at that. Why would any rational person think they should die? Why is this not viewed as suicide, which is illegal and frowned upon in the developed world? Oh, how you have fallen, Canada, and how my sorrow increases that I believe America may follow suit. Please, I most modestly beg of you, do not let this become truth. Fight back and stand up. Put aside your differences and do what's right.


My Story


I want to share my personal story. My entire life I have been bullied and picked on for being different. Inevitably, I've developed affection and sympathy for the meek, humble, and oppressed. It's hard to say anything bad about someone who identifies with you. Minorities, the poor, the mentally ill, homosexuals, are all types of people I find things in common with. I feel indebted to protect them. Death is, quite simply, something disgusting to the logical mind. It's easy for some people to not care about the dead. Have it be your best friend, wife, father, sister, or brother. Then, all of a sudden, you will care, and quite deeply. If you convinced one of my friends to kill themselves I would be enraged. Likewise, I would want you to die and inevitably hate you. Such feelings are not bad but a simple, rational, evolution. Humans are not livestock, that can simply be deemed for slaughter. Humans are not animals, despite their biological similarities. Humans are creations of Gods, and his beloved children. They must, at all costs, be protected, and told the importance of life.


No One Should Die


I don't believe anyone should die. What is wrong with the belief that all life is sacred? I'm starting to realize why I never liked Canada. It's cold, their sports are bad, and they are starting to resemble the Nazis. On a lighter note, maybe South Park wasn't wrong. Canadians have turned into filth and obviously have dishonored their creator. Wise men who are just fight with their words, and via intelligent debates. Stand up and speak up. Do not allow them to kill our friends and children.

Comments