Biden's Latest Mentally Challenged Brain Child

 Biden's Latest Mentally Challenged Brain Child






Biden, who has not ceased to amaze me with his idiocy. His latest proposal is mind-numbingly dumb. I understand he has an outlandish infrastructure plan. I also understand he bankrupted the government with his ridiculously high stimulus bill. However, it is misguided at best to believe corporates should fund it via a tax hike. This will only ultimately wound a crippled, yet recovering economy. Tax hikes are never popular, and ill-advised. How ill-advised? No President has been dumb enough to do this in 30 years.


At Least Now I Know Your Nuts


Do you guys remember when we wanted test Biden's mentally competency? Will do you see the reason why he refused? It's because through his actions he has proven he is one brick short of a full load. After all, why wouldn't he be? He is the oldest President ever, which means he is the most senile President ever. On top of this, this tax hike seems to be a manifestation of his penis envy for Trump. Why else would he target only the rich? If you ask me, not only is he the ugliest thing I've ever seen, he is also a sad, pathetic, and lonely individual. Maybe he is out to prove a point, but I'm sure that point is to prove mentally ill people can be politicians too. Just because could be something doesn't mean you'll be good at it. Biden is acting like he has zero understanding of how a country ran, and that is damn sure through his policies. I'm pretty sure a six year old could do better than he could. No, I take that back. A six year would undoubtedly be a better president than he could ever dream.


Ceasar, Anyone?



I'm not sure if these dems are now beating their chest and screaming they're God, but it sure as hell is that way. Despite them believing they can do as they please, what the reality of it is that it is just tyranny. From history, we understand what happens when a President acts there is only two inevitable courses of actions. They'll eventually get assassinated or impeached. I'm not sure if Biden believes he is Ceasar, but that is equally disturbing, because it reeks of Satanic possession. I'm not fond of Catholics, especially ones that like gay people and abortions, which is not only not biblical but it is not what the Vatican believes in. That means he is termed a false prophet. Do we really need another moron making our God look bad? That is the last thing we need. The truth is, if someone did kill him, I'd be a happy man. The only thing I despise more than an idiot is one that looks like an elderly ape in a suit that gets off because he gets to sit in the oval office. At least we know the only reason his wife married him. For money, of course, because he can't offer her anything else, especially pleasing sex. Why would his shriveled up tiny little penis do that for anyone?


The First Jellyfish President


I'm starting to believe that Biden is so stupid that his genetic makeup closely resembles invertebrate. If evolution was real it is clear that he didn't get the memo. I'm pretty sure Cro-Magnon would even make better presidents. Why? Because at least would know how to defend themselves. For a shriveled up old walking corpse like Biden, self-defense involves curling up in a ball and screaming bloody murder for someone to help him. I told you all that Biden would be far worse than even Trump. Didn't you guys recall the monkey he was as vice President with Obama? That wasn't that long ago. Do you guys recall when he signed a mass incarceration bill that putting many black males in prison? I do, I remember it, and it is well-documented. Oh well, it really doesn't matter. All he is doing is guaranteeing that the GOP will return to the White House.

Comments