A Moral Dark Age






 Society has entered a dark age morally. No one respects each other, and respects opposing opinions even less. Both sides are equally guilty: there is no neutral ground to be had. As Americans, we attempt to suppress each other, and thus our own rights. False news and fact checks block the real truth from even making the internet. People paid to slant the truth don't even allow rebuttal in comments. News outlets tell us "Shut up and read this, no matter how biased it sounds." America has became a propaganda machine worse than the Nazi empire. Spirituality is personally attacked by the dissenting despite the fact they do not possess the legal right to.


Covid, although it poses a minor risk to the healthy, has became a way to keep people in fear and sell vaccines. Personally, I won't get one, because I'm not a coward and fear death. This is the way I live and I will be damned if you try to persecute for it, rhetorically speaking. There will be no New World Orders as long as a goodly God exists, as he always will. Me and God have always been at ends, but He/She has always carried me through life, leading me to defeat all of my enemies. My foes stand as a pile of corpses below me, unable to deny my existence. I am a leader, and I will not give in to the morally absent views of this world.


There is a greater threat looming in the universe. After my organization shut down the New World Order, we intend to inform people of their true nemesis, a deceptive alien force. As Cato The Younger, I will not have my ways corrupted. I will support humanity in their fight for liberation from the true face of demons. If you've read this long down the page without me losing you, I thank you. I am sorry for all of the ways I perceive our connection. I have failed countless times to love humanity, and now I need to grow up, as does everyone else.  Can we ever embrace the light before it is too late?


We need to end religious and political dissention. Each person of any belief system has the right to be respected. We need to open our minds to alternative lifestyles and appreciate them. I'm tired of our species being divided, and I realize political parties and the church has torn us in half. I am a believer in all things, as well as a righteous judge who holds all people accountable for their actions. However, I do not know their true face, or if there are several judges. I am not here to prove my belief system over yours, as you have no right to do the same to me. This isn't about political correctness or social norms, this is about embracing our differences and loving our fellow brother and sister. It's time for us to bury our hate.


Each day, my mind receives little peace or rest. I tirelessly improve myself as I wish to one day serve you further. I am your spokesman, telling you of my noble ambitions for the free nations of this world. My mystic ways are not to be underestimated. I am only 37, but have always been a leading authority on shamanism. I've offered my endless knowledge to humanity, thanklessly, for several years. I am truly a cursed being, despite it all, and actually envy you. My obligatory nature denies Christ as I feel His job should actually be mine. I am a beast, but I have struggled to hold onto my last bit of sanity. If you stuck with this blog post, I know you are really my brother or sister, and I want to tell you I love you. Godspeed.

Comments