The Portrait Of A Slumlord

 The Portrait Of A Slumlord







Today, I lived through something unpleasant. My landlord confronted me, exhibiting uninhabited aggression. Before I go any further, let me talk about the piece that is Barbara Vawter. Barbara Vawter is dying from cancer. Because of this, she is taking her rage out on everyone. She's always hated me, telling me before I've even lived here. She's a wonderful example of a fake Christian. She used the Lord's name in vain while remaining unmasked in my home. You know how all Christians break the commandments, right? She's the scum of the Earth, make no mistake.


Now, let me tell you what she did. She wanted to call me a retard. Such Christian words. It doesn't matter what my issues are. Everyone's got them. I am excessively intelligent, successful, and shocked a human being would say such a thing, especially one that goes to Church. Because if I was gay or black, you could insult me on that too, right? No, and in fact, I called the police, and filed a police report. Tomorrow, I will be contacting an attorney for a lawsuit. Additionally, besides telling you, I'm reporting her failure to comply with mask laws, as well contacting her church. That's right, I contact your preacher when you're bad. I've already done it once with her, after all.


Why do such awful landlords exist, like the real devil we call Barbara? Oh, here's why, because we don't hold them accountable. It's because we don't take action, or don't have the time to do it. It's okay though, right? I'm just a retard to her. She should have nothing to fear. On a side note, it is amazing how evil so many Christians are. Pray for her, to whatever God you believe in, because not one is present in this misguided soul's life. 


Have you been discriminated against by a xenophobic person? Discrimination is not okay. Your constitution says we all equal, including President Trump. Besides karma, there are consequences to such hateful behavior. I strongly urge you to tell someone when you have been discriminated against. It doesn't if it is race, disability, sexual preference, or even religious belief. It's not okay. Report people like Barbara Vawter. Put them in a jail cell where they belong. Xenophobia is awful. I admire HP Lovecraft, but I hate his racism. Have you read my recent novella parts? It features a black protag named Henry George who must face wanton racism and Cthulhu himself. It will be posted here as well as Kindle, so watch for it.


To summarize, xenophobia is one of the worst evils on the face of the Earth. Never let this go unchecked. People like George Floyd and Breonna Taylor were extreme victims of prejudice. I was nothing more than a minor victim, but it is not okay to bully someone, and try to put them down for something they can't control. Let's all join together and end hate. People have always hated me, but I always say sticks and stones. I don't need to worry about Barbara The Barbarian Vawter. She's the real problem in society. To hell with her. Think on the bright side. At least when she dies soon, I can pee on her grave. I never claimed to be perfect, and that includes morally. I really look forward to her death. It will be an end to one of my biggest haters. The bible says do unto as you wish done unto you, for this is the law of the prophets. Not like many follow it though. What a crying shame.

Comments