Until The End

Until The End







This is my most inspired post yet. This world has attempted to drag me down so many times. Whether it's someone I don't know or someone I used to know, I forgive them. I am someone who is truly strong, and if the world ended tomorrow, I'd be ready for it all. I have no need to hate anyone, but God knows I've wanted to. As I go from frustration to disappointment, it doesn't matter. I'm able to say that it's okay. Is it weird I can say this? Does this make any sense? Shouldn't I hate my enemies and want them to perish?

I've learned that life mostly consisted of how I react to things that happen to me and others. My friend who died some years back taught me this. It's only so very true. We shouldn't stress about what happens to us. If you think I have it made, you're wrong. At times my life really sucks. Have I gotten used to it? Yes, I had to get used it. When my family died, I was bitter, but over the years I realized something. Their deaths were not in vain. They taught me that I must be strong. As I vowed to hunt down the demons that had taken their lives, I quickly realized my foe was not flesh but instead spirit. I am at war with the wicked souls of the world. Every day, I train, pushing my body and mind to the limit. If this world ends tomorrow, I want to be ready for it all. I'm not sure who is really my master, but I know I serve a faithful one. As my mind becomes golden and my body turns to steel, I want you to know that I will be loyal to the end. God, I love you.

No one else can combat the nemesis that is coming to lay waste to our earth. You can say what you want, but some things are true whether you believe it or not. Your world will not last. The government and the military cannot protect you. Only the eternal father and mother can grant you passage through these trying times. If I am to lead the survivors of the apocalypse to the promised land, I will stand tall and serve you until the end. You know, it's funny. I've already written today and I'm ready for another blog post right after this one. You can't stop me, world. I'm a whirlwind of creativity and I'm good. Thank God I'm good. You may fight me, world, but I have a flame inside of me that drives me to last. You can't beat me and my iron will. Life isn't some sort of game or race. Sometimes life is heaven, and most of the time life is hell. Which way are you heading? Will you reject my message, or cling to my words like they are saving grace? I've said what has needed to be said, and you may hate me, but, God, I love you. I will go on until the end. Ciao!


Contact me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft


Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr user name:
forgottensoul13

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Comments