True Strength

Strength






Strength is something we all want but few of us have. We all aspire to possess strength. What is strength, you ask? Strength is never physical, but instead spiritual and psychological. When we are mentally strong we can walk through the fires of Hades and still come out fine, as if we are fireproof. A strong person faces all adversity and even though they have all odds stacked against them, they still come out smiling. Those who are strong are invincible, because no matter what they do, they still live on.

Let me tell you about my life. My life is one that's supernatural. It's not supernatural because of who or what I am, but more because I feel the angels walking with me and keeping me afloat. I wasn't born to fight alone and neither were you. Wherever you may go in life, just remember there was someone who has walked your path before you and knows what it is like to be left for dead. No path in life is unwalkable, and you, my friend, were made to survive. The strongest skill a human has is their resiliency, and you were blessed with this tool that you can use to overcome anything. That's right: anything. No matter what you're up against in life, remember, through hard work and perseverance, you can do anything. Don't let life drag down with all of the lies of this world. Don't listen to them when they say you can't do something, because, you, my friend, can do anything your heart so desires.

Strength wasn't made for just you and me. It was made to be experienced by anyone. I'm pretty sure we were put on this world to live a happy life. For those of you who are being persecuted and judged by your enemies, you need to think about your enemies and realize they are only attacking you because of the fact that they are unhappy. Should we attack our enemies back? No. The path of karma dictates no ill return. Trust me, I've been tempted with the desire to strike back at my foes but I choose a path that is peaceful. I'm not perfect, but, I'm trying. We all want to retaliate against our enemies, but strength dictates that we endure their torture and hope that they will one day see the light. We weren't made to fight one another, but instead, love.

I see a lot of people all over the internet who think they have it all figured out. Do you understand the error of their ways? None of us have it all figured out, not even I. Do you know how much I learn each day? I'm like, wow, we really don't know everything. When I look at a person, I feel that the person is two things. A person is more than flesh and less than spirit. What a weird combination. To think that you are merely in a fleshy shell. That shell won't go with you after you die. Should we not develop our inner strength, knowing that our outer shell will not keep its strength forever? This was the lesson my martial arts master instructed me. True strength comes from within. That means you are strong, and that you can go to war against this world. You will overcome the foe that is worldly desire. You were born to survive.

Contact me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft


Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor


Tumblr username:
forgottensoul13

Comments