Rebel Soul

The Rebel’s Soul







I've lived as a rebel for as long as I can remember. What everyone else has doesn't interest me. I've picked my battles and fought my fights, and I know that mainstream life isn't what I want. Starting at the age of 22, I saw my life plummet into darkness. Many things didn't interest me, and I found that I wouldn't ever have an ordinary life. I look at my life back then, and I realized that each and every time I didn't rebel, I lost. It wasn't just about dressing different, it was about adopting a whole new way of living. It's not about the music you listen to, it's about trying to be unique and different from anyone and everything. Being a rebel isn't something that will make you popular. In fact, it usually makes people hate you.

The main influence on my life over the last thirteen years has always been the one I refer to as the “Living-dead Girl.” At the age of 26, I began studying witchcraft. Yes, there's actual books that you can read to learn about witchcraft. This brought me so far from mainstream reality that it's not even funny. It still does. Simple human affairs seem obsolete to me. I don't watch the news, I believe in anarchy, and I listen to all of the music you've never heard of. I'm a loner at best, and things like drinking blood isn't something I can say I've never done. I'm a punk in every sense of the word, it's true, but there's something I want to point out. I know a freedom that others simply don't have. I have the ability to walk away from anything. It's not that I'm a deserter or disloyal, it’s the fact I like doing my own thing. Isn't that what everyone should want?

What's a day like for me? It's avoiding what would bring me away from myself. The rebel is truly all about themselves. Does that mean I rebel against everything? No, I usually just stop doing something when other people start to do it. I might even go like something when others stop liking it. Being a rebel is liking being a master of chaos. It's as if I'm part of the storm and I merely touch down as lightning in an uncontrolled fashion. I'm the one to crash your party and suck your life away. Very few can stay with me for long and if they can, there's a good chance they’re rebels, too. I love expressing myself in an artistic way and it can often be in a controversial manner. The more tears in my clothes, the better, and a safety pin is a multi-tool of great use to me. This isn't high school all over again, this is the essence of change. Rebels love to bring forth change, and they are always the ones who are the absolute hardest to take down in a fight. Hurrah for being someone I can adore. Here's to me being me! Ciao!

P.S:

I'm learning Spanish now, and so far, it's easier than learning Italian. Being trilingual will be awesome.


Contact Me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft


Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor


Tumblr username:
forgottensoul13


Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/bryan.varner.509

Comments