The Power Of Music

The Power Of Music






A little bird whispered in my ear and told me to write this. Music is a big part of my life and it's a powerful tool for me. Music can be used to express yourself and achieve an optimal mood. When we listen to music that is positive, we become positive. Music is one of the most influential things that has ever been created. Be careful, though, as negative music can put you in a bad mood!

I enjoy inspirational music as well as digital, dance, pop, alternative metal, symphonic metal, power metal, and melodic doom metal. I'm sure you will only know what I'm talking about if you are as big of a music listener as I am! I literally listen to several hours of music a day, and I've also been taking vocal lessons from one of my dear friends, Sarah. I feel that music allows me to express my creative side even further. It's extremely enjoyable for me, and I pray that some day you will be able to experience the deep love I have for music yourself.

With music streaming services offering both free and paid accounts, it's a great generation to be a music fan. I'll stream music for hours and never get bored. The way I feel when music is playing, it's like...wow. Am I in heaven? I especially like The Birthday Massacre on Pandora, as they are my favorite band and have light enough music to put me in a very tranquil state. Their lead singer, Chibi, I will not lie to you, I really look up to. She's on the same level as Helen for me, I swear.

When I write, I love to listen to music. It really boosts my productivity level, as your employer might try to do with their corporate radio station. Also, for all of you business employers out there, I want to let you know that you must have a business music license and a public performance license or else you aren't allowed to play music in your store. You might laugh at this, but recording companies are really cracking down on it. Remember, music fans, support your musicians so they can continue to play their hearts out for us!

Musicians have been a part of the world since ancient times. All musicians are amazing. If you are a musician reading this right now, I want to say thank you! You make my life enjoyable as my ears are blessed with your talent. I cannot express how much admiration and affection I have for you. With your great skill, all things are possible. If you are a musician struggling to get your music out there right now, I want to let you know I'm wishing with all of my heart for your success. Ciao!

Contact me:

Email:

brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter:
@BPLovecraft

Twitter for readers and writers:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Tumblr username:
forgottensoul13

Comments