My New Series

My New Gig







I have incredible news for all of you. Yesterday, I was accepted to work for a website called “Channillo.” (Link here: https://channillo.com) Channillo is your number one destination for serialized literature. You’ll find all sorts of material for your reading pleasure. If you have a taste for series that keep you begging for more, then this is the perfect place for you.

I want to encourage each one of you to start a membership with Channillo. The paid membership has tremendous value and you are guaranteed to read the absolute best series on the web, including mine. What's in store for our unexpected heroine, you might ask?

Mindi Jacobson, my flagship heroine, will be pushed into a world that features troubled youth and fantastic creatures. The series will involve deeply described characters who pass by our understanding of what humanity is. Will vampires play a dominant role in the new Hidden sandbox? You better believe it, and they'll be considered what I call “mold-breaking” as they feed differently and have different motives than most. They will be completely unique, I promise you.

“Hidden” (The Series) wouldn't be complete without Mindi's excessive personal issues mixed in with a love triangle, and trust me, they both will be there. Mindi's seemingly straight best friend, Karla, reveals that she is gay right as Mindi pursues Blake, her typical tough guy boyfriend, who resembles a miscreant vampiric youth which we haven't really seen in the media for decades. The three of them will find out that they'll have to work together if they are to survive.

There will be an underworld aspect to the book, as this dark region will coexist alongside Mindi's normal everyday life. Mindi, of course, will struggle with her depression, bisexuality, anorexia, cutting, and pill abuse along the way, making for one “ride the rails” thrill ride. This book will feature elements that will make it entertaining for most audiences that are 13+ years of age. I know you'll love it, so come check out this story and all the others that are waiting for you to discover them on Channillo. Your membership will pay itself off in the first day, trust me on that.

Channillo is a well-ran site that features a very talented creator. Channillo has established its brand over its lifespan and the outlook for the site is good as it continues to expand upon its design and content, including with the addition of yours truly. You're sure to find yourself at home with this stylish and trendy site.

I'm proud to present my best content to you in all of my works. I will be painting a very vivid world for you to explore and enjoy. The series will be updated a few times per week, and the story lines that you'll find in Hidden: The Series will be greatly inspired. It will be a series full of flavor and style, and it'll be ready for you to sink your teeth into. Cheers!

(Link here: https://channillo.com)

Contact me:

Email:
brylock62@gmail.com

Twitter name:
@SirVarnerAuthor

Comments